Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Class: Summoner/necromancer (unfinished)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Nivla, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nivla

Nivla Making Change - Shaking Shit Up HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay.. so rn I'm sitting with a massive headache at 23:00 so my language in this threas might be a bid.. 'Whimsy' and some things in this class might or might not copy another ones suggestion, I haven't read any suggestions as this is my first time at this part of the forum.
    IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WITH THE SAME ABILITIES/CLASS NAME Please do tag them as I don't want to take credit for someone elses work.

Class name:
    -Normal: Summoner (Su)
    -Premium: Necromancer (Ne)

First ability:
    -Normal: Living bones
    -Premium: Reanimate corpse

Right Left Right

What this ability does? Well basically It summons a mob which In this case Is either a Skeleton or Zombie depending on which one of the two classes you are. The 'summoning' will fight for you for 30 seconds dealing 75% your damage per hit.
    Cost: 13 Mana
    This minion has 500% your health.
    It will be spawned wherever you're looking within the ranged of 25 blocks.
    (Water and Earth. Haven't decided how much)

Your 'summoning' now gains a weapon dealing 100% damage per hit for up to 40 seconds.
    Increased Health to 700%
    Cost: 12mana

Your summoning gains taunt, making all enemies in a 30block when you summon It.
    Damage increased to 120% your damage per hit for 40 seconds.
    Health increased to 1000%
    Cost: 12mana

Second ability:
    -Normal: Swap
    -Premium: Turn undead

Right Right Right

This spell allows the user to swap places with It's 'summoning' while It Is "alive"
    (If anyone has a better Idea please help because I couldn't think of anything but the mages teleport/blink
    Cost: 2mana
    (Earth and air)

After you teleport you release a shard of magic, dealing 50% damage and small knockback to all enemies around you in a 2block range.
    (This happens right before the player arrives so It doesn't recieve fatal damage)
    Cost: 2

Damage increased to 80%
    Now blinds the enemy for 3 seconds instead of knocking them back.
    Also heals the summoned creature for 200% and increases their remaining time by 7 seconds (up to a maximum of 40)

Ability 3: will make this tommorow as the thread isn't finished and the time is midnight.

Any kind of Ideas that would Improve this Is accepted

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    GhostTreads and Jacquie like this.
  2. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    You can copy/paste the content and delete the thread, or just start a convo with an inactive member to test things before posting the full version.

I also don't see how this class is going to be very unique, seeing as we have over 30 other summoner style suggestions.

3. EJCrusher

EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    To be honest, the people who necro threads everyday are already called "necromancers". So we're going to make a class for them, right?

motoki1 and DJBorbo like this.
  4. Downroar

Downroar こんにちは日本人

Minecraft:
    In the future, I advise putting your actual class name on the title instead of asking people to click on it to see. That way, if people are truly interested in your topic, they will go to it.

! 3 ! likes this.
  5. Nivla

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good point, I'll do that.
    Then maybe It's a good suggestion as alot of people want It, seeing things from many perspectives can together make a really good Idea, I do see what you're getting at though and I understand your opinion, but I'm going to finish this post tommorow and If you don't like It.. well click the dislike on my poll.

6. Durabilities

Durabilities Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just make sure your idea is unique from mine. I held the same class name and idea.

7. Nivla

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you send me a link to yours, I'll do my best to keep It unique, and If I share the same Idea I will tag you and link to your thread on that part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.