Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Class: Summoner/necromancer

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Durabilities, May 16, 2016.

?

Should this class be added?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not sure.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. I think it should but I know it won't.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durabilities

Durabilities Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This thread is my idea for a new Wynncraft player class. The class is the Summoner, and its alternative is the Necromancer.

THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE READING:

Please note that I am absolutely, horrifyingly horrible at damage % and stats and whatnot, so if something seems totally out of whack, do not hesitate to point it out in the comments ;P

Also note that Necromancer is only available to Vip+.

I do realize that the second skill is supposed to be an evasive style skill, though I can't imagine a Summoner with the agility and capability of being evasive. Simply my opinion. XD

Summoner Class:

Weapon:

The summoner's class weapon is a staff. A staff is similar to that of a wand, though is much, much longer and usually has jewels embedded in the bottoms of the staff. Many theorize these were made to focus the power in a true summoner or necromancer when they slam the butt of their staff on the ground, focusing their magic into summoning. (Gotta love that lore.)

Stats:

Defense: [] [] [] [] []
    Damage: [] [] [] [] []
    Range: [] [] [] [] []
    Spells: [] [] [] [] []

Lore/Bio:
    The Summoner is pure chaos, taking control of the battlefield through their large variety of spells used for summoning the deadliest beasts of Wynn to attack and protect for them. Summoners have great defense, moderate range and superb skill with Spells, but their raw damage is nearly useless in battle. Summoners are susceptible to large crowds and infiltration type fighters...

Spells:

Wind Cuts: The level 1 special attack for the summoner, dealing little damage, this small blast of wind hits up to 6 blocks in front of the user. Upgrades for Wind Cuts are unlocked at level 16 and 36, increasing damage and adding deadly effects!

Grade 1 (Lvl 1)
    Mana: 3
    Damage: 70%
    Air Damage: +2

Grade 2 (Lvl 16)
    Mana: 3
    Damage: 100%
    Air Damage: +8
    +Sweep, Foes are sent flying backwards, this adds good use for knocking enemies away from you.

Grade 3 (Lvl 36)
    Mana: 4
    Damage: 300%
    Air Damage: +28
    Thunder Damage: +8
    +Snaking Twirl Lightning, Lightning shoots from the gust, shocking and stunning enemies for a short time

Angel Slaves: The player summons twin angel slaves to attack and defend for you for 30 seconds. In this 30 seconds the user slowly looses mana, though the angels do not disappear when they've no more mana.

Grade 1 (Lvl 11)
    Mana: 6
    Damage: 60% Per Angel Attack, Angels basic attack is to shoot an EXP Orb Projectile once per 2 seconds.

Grade 2 (Lvl 26)
    Damage: 120% Per Angel Attack (Read above)
    +Angelic Hymn, At a random moment in their 30 second duration, the angels will sing a song, putting nearby foes into a state of slowness, nausea and confusion.

Grade 3 (Lvl 46)
    Damage: 200% Per Angel Attack, Angels now shoot EXP Orb Projectiles once every second.
    +Guard Hall, The angels gain an extra 5 seconds of duration strictly to focus resistance 3 into the user until they despawn.

Razor Ribbon Dance: The user summons two ribbon-like entities that swirl around the user at an extreme speed. Any entity that enters the vicinity of the Razor Ribbon Dance will be hit by one of the ribbons, dealing damage. If a ribbon is hit, it despawns until none remain.

Grade 1 (Lvl 21)
    Duration: 10s
    Damage: 200% Per Ribbon
    Fire Damage: +5
    Ribbons: 2

Grade 2 (Lvl 36)
    Damage: 250% Per Ribbon
    Fire Damage: +10
    Ribbons: 3

Grade 3 (Lvl 56)
    Mana: 5
    Damage: 350% Per Ribbon
    Fire Damage: +20
    +Summoner Call, When a foe is hit by a ribbon, the ribbon despawns, but summons a Ribbon Entity that has 1 Health, extreme speed, and shoots arrows with 100% DMG at a rate of 2 arrows per second
    Ribbons: 3

Mythical Creeper Chains: The summoner uses all of his experience, skill and might to summon 2 of the rarest creatures in all of Wynn. Two creepers shoot out in front of the player with extreme speed, and upon contact with a foe, the creepers explode. Boom. Even master the skill to the extent of summoning chains to stun enemies in the radius!

Grade 1 (Lvl 31)
    Mana: 10
    Damage: 600% Per Creeper Explosion
    Air Damage: +50%
    Fire Damage: +60%

Grade 2 (Lvl 46)
    Mana: 10
    Damage: 800% Per Creeper Explosion
    Air Damage: +80%
    Fire Damage: +60%
    +Spray Bomb, Upon explosion, one of the two creeper sprays out multiple coal item entities that explode, dealing 20% damage per bomb. (30 Bombs)

Grade 3 (Lvl 66)
    Mana: 10 +Drain, The power of the creepers continues to drain the users mana rapidly for 8 seconds.
    Damage: 800% Per Creeper Explosion
    Air Damage: +80%
    Fire Damage: +80%
    +Mythical Chains, Upon Exploding, any survivors in an 8 block radius are 'chained' are stunned for 5 seconds

Necromancer Class: (Only aesthetic differences apply, no stat changes for any spell or base stat.)

Resemblances:
    Anything green in the Necromancer class basically represents the green dark magic used by these unearthly defiant skeletons of the dead.

Cursed Skull:
    Equivalent of Wind Cuts, Cursed Skull shoots a wither head 6 blocks in front of the player.

Grade 1 - No Aesthetic Changes

Grade 2-
    Explode, The skull explodes on impact, knocking the player back

Grade 3- Limelight Spinner, A green firework light twirls around the skull, dealing +10 Earth Damage and stunning the player for a short time

Zombie Slaves:
    Equivalent of Angel Slaves, Zombie Slaves summons 2 zombies to attack and protect the user for 30 seconds, slowly draining the user's mana though the zombies do not disappear when the user's mana is empty.

Grade 1- Zombies shoot out rotten flesh and other random items as projectiles.

Grade 2- Zombie Stench, visual and auditory differences include zombie growls and green bubbles rising from the air, the stats (as always) are the same as Angelic Hymn.

Grade 3- Final Stand, Only thing between you and the enemy is the 5 second wall of zombie flesh giving you resistance 3 until they collapse, NOT due to the enemy's brute force, but because they were weak. you're welcome, Necromancer. :)

Ground Splitting Magic:
    Equivalent of Razor Ribbon Dance, ground splitting magic creates a swirl of green particles around the player in a 5 blocks vicinity. Visual differences include three wither skulls swirling around the player at an extreme speed. All mechanics are the same as Razor Ribbon Dance.

Grade 1- Skulls: 2

Grade 2- Skulls: 3

Grade 3- Corruption Exposure: When a foe is hit by a skull, the skull does its damage and despawns, but it now leaves behind a little surprise! A wither skeleton with the same stats as the Ribbon Entity.

Forbidden Corruption Release:
    Equivalent of Mythical Creeper Chains, The necromancer uses all of its power to release its own twisted corruption into the world of Wynn. Visual differences include 2 invisible entities with full black dyed leather armor on instead of 2 creepers. Also, instead of exploding on impact, the user is severely withered for the same amount of damage as the explosion.

Grade 1- No differences

Grade 2- Needle Seeds, Upon despawning, the one of the two entities creates a large AOE area (AOE is a type of code setup, the coders will know) effect with black and green particles, representing needles. In total, the damage is of course the equivalent to that of the spray bomb.

Grade 3- Death's Reawakening, upon despawning, the twins use their last bit of power to open the portal to death and then reawakening into the necromancer's hands. Long story short, anything in the 8 block vicinity of the player is stunned. (WHAT AN AMAZING PORTAL, DEATH!) O-O

Ok so trust me, I understand many people make a summoner class suggestion (Quite frequently at that), but I thought I'd give my version a whirl and see what you guys think about it. So I do hope you enjoyed the idea and possibly even think it should be implemented. ^-^ So anyway, if you didn't like it, please tell me why, I'm always open for advice and straight up criticism. XD
    So if you guys think I should add things such as Class Level Requirements (Like the Assassin), or make the Necromancer available to VIP, or anything, just comment ^-^

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. Qira

Qira Wants to get Overwatch but can't ;-;

Guild:
    2nd skill is meant to be an escape, but other than that, good idea.

Also, it can't be a VIP class, because that breaks the EULA. How about level min 100?

3. Durabilities

Durabilities Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Not Summoner, Necromancer. Alternative classes are visual differences that do not break EULA.

And yes, I understand the 2nd skill is meant to be an evasive style move, though I could never imagine a summoner being the fast type. In video games I've played, Summoners are slow and powerful. Almost tanky.

4. Qira

Qira Wants to get Overwatch but can't ;-;

Guild:
    Oh right, wasn't thinking clearly on that first part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.