Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Quest Bags

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by jacejensen, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacejensen

jacejensen Skilled Adventurer

I would like to start by saying quest items whether they stack or dont this one is a shout out to the people who have like 4 breathing caps in there storage that you cant get rid of. A quest bag would help change that so this bag could hold all the quest items for your profile witch would cause people to not use the already found and took back extra so they wouldn't have to run the mission again kinda stuff bc thats kinda a problem its like cheating the system. And i know id give up one inventory slot for a bag to hold all this quest crap that takes like half my storage. So thats my idea just a little bag in our invin to hold all the quest items and thats about it. It would save invin space and make player not be able to just skip some missions.

2. CrazyCookie

CrazyCookie The Craziest Mage

Minecraft:
    Someone else already did a suggestion about this
    @GlitchDoesMC

3. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let them post it. My suggestion is probably on page 20 already. but if you want to revive the thread, it would probably result in a necro post.

4. RunningGag

RunningGag Mythic stuff gunter VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.