Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World New Class: Unarmed (best Class Idea Of Mine)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by IggyBoii, Jan 26, 2016.

?

Do you like my class idea

1. Amazing, i want it to be added +2

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. Yeah its good +1

10 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Theres things you need to change +0 (please say why in comments)

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Nah i want new classes -1

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. NO IT SUCKS SO MUCH, STAHP JUST STAHP -2

24 vote(s)
    48.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lore to fill it in... After Robert (Bob) mastered all 4 classes, Warrior, Assasin, Archer, And Mage... he became unarmed... as his weapons broke after a few battles... he got to square one and had to use his fists... while trying to survive, he met a tribesmen in gavel, named Dandy (idk werid idea name, suggust if u have a better one)
    he taught him how to use his fists and he used it to craft, to work, and to survive, he used his powers for good.... "End Of Lore"

Weapon: No Weapon ( i wanted to make a class that would be added alot easier into the game, but it will have some op spells because there is no Weapon giving stats)

"Special Ability to make up for no weapon" Every level you level up, gives your level damage, for example lvl 1, then u do 1 damage per hit, then lvl 2, then you do 3 damage (1+2 = 3), if ur lvl 3, you do 6 damage )1 + 2 + 3 = 6, and so on) (if your level 100 you should do around 4973 per hit)

Spell One: Right Left Right; Fists Of Fury
    Shoots Fist Projectiles (4th spell, will make this more powerful)
    Upgrade 1: Shoots for 5 seconds, and does neutral damage 15% damage (of normal attack if all lands succesfully)
    Upgrade 2: Shoots for 10 seconds, and does neutral damage 25% damage (of normal attack if all lands succesfully)
    Upgrade 3: Shoots for 15 seconds, and does neutral damage 50% damage (of normal attack if all lands succesfully) (will also be affected by Spell 4)

Spell Two: Right Right Right; Glided Fist
    Upgrade 1: if you hit an enemy, you get 5 seconds of speed (for every enemy), if you reach up to 1 minute, you start over with speed 2 (starting with 5 seconds)
    Uprade 2: if you hit an enemy, you get 5 seconds of speed 2 (for every enemy), if you reach up to 1 minute, you start over with speed 3 (starting with 10 seconds) Dealing 20% Air Damage
    (Effect of the spell lasts 2 minutes, since its hard to use)
    Uprade 3: if you hit an enemy, you get 5 seconds of speed 3 (for every enemy), if you reach up to 1 minute, you start over with speed 4 (starting with 5 seconds) Dealing 40% Air Damage each hit.

Spell 3: Ignition;Right Right Left
    upgrade 1: gives you 50% Explosion for the next 30 esconds
    upgrade 2:Gives you 100% Explosion for the next 1 minute and if u use fists of fury while looking at the ground, it will boost you up (like tf2 with the rocket launcher shooting yourself at the ground)
    upgrade 3: :Gives you 100% Explosion for the next 1 minute and if u use fists of fury while looking at the ground, it will boost you up (like tf2 with the rocket launcher shooting yourself at the ground) and gives your nexts attacks for 3x3 blocks Radius of AOE

Spell 4: Elements Empower!!!; Right Left Left
    Uses 1 slots in your inventory, and chooses an element randomly, 20% for each, each elements does 50% of your attack damage, for example if you did 5000 damage with attacks, used this, you would do 2500 more damage which would do 7500 damage total
    Upgrade 1: ^^^^^^ lasts 5 seconds
    Upgrade 2: ^^^^^^ lasts 10 seconds
    Upgrade 3: ^^^^^^ lasts 20 seconds

Examples for spell 4: the one space where you cant put anything there is https://gyazo.com/42229ffab35e9b7e8df5478cf71cf9b1 where the "water" Rune is it has a chance to be any element.
    items
    water - https://gyazo.com/d5d121e59d69a4abf0e7537099a9e8de
    earth - https://gyazo.com/1d71675fcea281318c4c9cb4b50ca912
    fire - https://gyazo.com/382abb62b22e25e452ccb30758bc9009
    thunder - https://gyazo.com/edc8f21d203984c99cff1cf3f5fb9b29
    Air - https://gyazo.com/ed9fcc785bbf5c961d2eb502960d81c2

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Ziel

Ziel Drifting far away HERO

Minecraft:
    Overpowered.....? And Underpowered.
    It can easily beat some people with bad luck on identification, that's for sure, but how about those people with full legendaries and mythics, and very good luck?
    That's gonna be his downfall.
    Ahh, just a tip, make spell #3 a movement spell so this class won't be as slow as a certain other class *cough cough*!

I'm sorry for doing this to your wonderful thread.

I'm not.

TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  3. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    spell 2 is a movement spell. .-.

4. Ziel

Minecraft:
    Spell two seems more like an attack spell ;) For strategic people ofc

5. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k, well now time to create a new type of movement spell... ;-; what do i do...

6. Ziel

Minecraft:
    Hmm, maybe... do something... uhhh...
    UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    You don't /really/ have to make a full movement spell...
    The second spell is already enough :3

7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not bad... the lore fits in perfectly, and i like the idea. and i think a good name would be Keegan.

8. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    its not a bad idea, there should be some type of class that plays using the fist.

9. Ziel

Minecraft:
    Yea, I just changed my vote after "serious consideration" =)
    But I kinda doubt an admin would look at this ;w;

10. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    kk

11. ThePastryMaster

ThePastryMaster Officially poor, will work for emeralds and bread

Not bad... wouldn't do squat to my warrior build though...

12. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just asking, who are you, ive never seen you on the fourms before, i have way more messages, and you have like WAY more likes, lel.

13. ThePastryMaster

This class looks like it needs to move into close range to do a decent amount of damage, remember, as I still like to rub it in your face, the melee on my warrior does 8k and the uppercut can reach between 10-15 k.

14. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    meh, this is still a great idea though, it may not be good for some player competitions, but it has its advantages, and disadvantages, yes it does need close combat, closer then any other class, but it deals a great deal of damage, it deals around 5000 damage ALONE without armour, at level 100, if it had taurus, cancer, libra, scorpio combo (idk if possible because of item id stats) it would be decent, ill put in a third spell 2mr, i have to do my homework then go to bed.

15. ThePastryMaster

I'm not saying its a bad idea, I just like rubbing the fact that you're one of the two only people that doesn't have an op weapon >:D

16. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i hate you sometimes.

17. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    *You can change it to see who voted what*

Now this class feels like it's supposed to be using combos to destroy it's enemies off of the user's skill, but it really feels too easy to do the combos. You can do an infinite chain of speed buffs that nearly rival archers, while being encouraged to do hit-and-runs. If you pop Guilded Fist then Elemental Overpower into a crowd of mobs, instant speed 2, with the high chance you'll keep comboing forever. This is broken in PvP as the only class that can stop that is assassin, as it can go invisible. I suggest rebalancing the speed buff or changing it entirely. For a game with well made combos that can not be easily put in an infinite loop, see Mortal Kombat X. All characters have viable chain combos that all can be stopped with relative ease. The Gilded + FoF combo simply cannot be easily stopped.

18. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Spell 2 is just a movement spell.... Thats it.

This doesnt fit he wynn theme and the lore makes little sense.

Um what about elements?

Em what about pvp? If this class got nothing to do with elements, it will have the same endgame armor and then it will be whoever has better IDs.

19. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it has stuff to do with the elements, it the lore does make sense, and fit into the wynn theme.

20. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    I recognize that, but I'm saying that it needs a cooldown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.