Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Reduce Lag

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Rucker_, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What you can do:
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Get better internet
    -Permanently reside in an area closer to the server host

The only constant lag I get is horse lag
    and I live in Australia.

2. PixelVox

PixelVox Animator

Bro Australia will never have good internet. Let's hope NBN will save us :innocent::innocent::sob:

hmtn likes this.
  3. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It will when our population gets to above 50 million (double of what we currently have). Then they have to make it better.

hmtn likes this.
  4. PixelVox

PixelVox Animator

They are making it better now. NBN.com

5. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's not enough to match North American/North-East Asian internet, and they won't be spending enough, for such a low population.

6. PixelVox

PixelVox Animator

Tony Abbott (Edit: I should say Liberals* not just Tony) ruined the project and took a lot of it's funding I'm pretty sure :/ But it's still a huge improvement so I don't even care. Gold Coast are getting like 100mb/s download + 30mb/s upload speed

7. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well that seems good. Though that should just be the provider's line speed. Check the realtime download speed with this test; I wanna see how much it is.

8. PixelVox

PixelVox Animator

I live in WA, I don't have it yet :( I just saw on a video some guy in the GC get that download/upload speed here

9. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah, yes. Ookla's speed test. It's good... only that it measures line speed and not raw download speed.
    I live in the suburbs of Melbourne, yet we don't have NBN installed even in the city yet -.- (NBN HQ is in Melbourne)

shelaqueen likes this.
  10. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

-Correct!! Gave, is awesome!!
    -There is no such thing as fighting lag.
    -I however do agree with horse/boat lag. (But that's because I use sprint on my horse/ inside my boat.)
    -There is hardly any command, resource, or trading lag.
    -Movement lag and horse/boat are the same thing.
    -You are over reacting
    -GET A BETTER COMPUTER!!! I have Internet with at least 2 other people on the same server and I'm pretty sure I lag less. + I use a laptop.

hmtn likes this.
  11. stlast

stlast Wybel on a Raft CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    When I was browsing the suggestions forum, and I saw the title, I was unsure what to think of it. I clicked on the thread, and what beheld my eyes was more than what my simple human mind could understand. It was text on a screen; nothing special. But what the text established was the most invigorating, magnificent thing my eyes ever set upon. It was a simple idea, created by a simple person with a simple motive: To improve their and everyone else’s experience with the game. The innovation was marvelous, and the execution was beyond compare. It was the holy grail of suggestions; the water of life of ideas; the theory of relativity of the game. I spent many a moment gazing in awe at the concept before even taking in any other words. I had foreseen a great idea coming, but never did I think that it would leap upon me like this; so suddenly, and in such a unique form. I took a first look at the thought, and I concluded that even before the details that this would be the one. I continued my quest through the text, dropping my jaw at every other word. The sheer power of the writing was unfathomable, and I was out into a trance. I HAD to analyze every nibble of information from this perfect idea. The negatives were nonexistent; I could find nothing wrong in my narrow-minded view of our planet Earth, and the positives were revolutionizing. I've seen very well-done, heavily detailed suggestions in my day, but the simplicity is so absurdly innovative that I can never consider it to be any worse than the best suggestion ever to set itself upon this forum. A long stretch of detailed writing can certainly be a good thing, but I am now a firm believer at simplicity is greater than anything else. I have seen suggestions similar to this, but they absolutely lacked every fine detail and anything that defines it as a suggestion. This, however, contains every necessary point that could possibly be included, and only in a brief minute of reading. Tainted for life, I am, by such a striking piece of literature only designed to add content to the game that everyone can enjoy. The sheer selflessness of your actions is inspiring, and only one small voice did this much. No words can continue to concur my unwavering obsession over this work of art. Thank you for your contribution to our world, and I salute your hard work.

shacers, Tsukiji, Entaurix and 13 others like this.
  12. Rucker_

Rucker_ "Reduce lag" -Rucker_, January 10th, 2016 HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Whenever I am fighting, there is a ton of lag, otherwise known as fighting lag
    2. The resource pack sometimes takes a while and there are often lag spikes that effect the other two
    3. No, movement is fine, it's boats and horses are faster and different methods of travel
    4. No I'm not I have lost several items, ledgendaries and rares to lag and almost my bob's mythic
    5. It's not fps lag, it's actually server lag and glitches, like it takes multiple clicks to put an item in a slot or you drop it

13. quasar

quasar wuh

Why dont you just...
    1)Get a better internet
    2)Play in non prime time
    3)Suggest on how we go about 'fix lag'

coolname2034 likes this.
  14. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

1. That is lag from the mobs and chunks loading in along with particles that appear from skills and blood effects.
    2. That is your computer then, because the resource pack only takes a few seconds to load for me.
    3. Fair enough.
    4. So have I. I lost Ethereal, 17Le, and more stuff that I can't remember. And some of that stuff wasn't even in my inventory. And you don't see me spamming posts about it.
    5.nindont always lag when I'm on the server. It is your computer or Internet.

15. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It doesn't take multiple clicks, its just that your game doesn't update too show that you have put the item there. What you're doing when you click it several times is just picking it up and putting it back again, according to the server. For you, however, nothing is happening.

16. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly, I dont get that much lag in wynncraft anymore. If I do, its normally my own internet.

17. Rucker_

Rucker_ "Reduce lag" -Rucker_, January 10th, 2016 HERO

Minecraft:
    I put a Spectre (lvl 65 legendery) in my vault and then changed class and it was not there, and was not on my other class. Therefore, i put it in but it laged and It got droped and I lost it

18. bobbob9830

bobbob9830 Hi

Guild:
    @Abandonedbank with your amazing mod powers you should close this shitpost! But dont forget to screenshot the first two posts ;).

19. Fierstyfirestyle

Fierstyfirestyle Travelled Adventurer

Yup, you know it could had been nice if Salted just did it right after posting his own answer so we didn't have to look at this stupid thread for so many days.

20. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For about the 5th time....
    We're not seeing where you're coming from. If it's only you, then it's a problem on your end :)

coolname2034 and shelaqueen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.