Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Youtuber Rank Application

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Glitchedslayer, Jan 17, 2016.

?

Yus o Nu

1. Yus

50.0%
  2. Nu

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What I mean is to have a real way to get it. Since the people with YT rank range with 2k to Millions of subs and 2 videos a day to 1 video a month.

Obviously, im not gonna make my own min requirements or application since that is up to the Admins.

"You just want it because you do youtube."
    No dip

"Hippie should have youtuber rank"
    He should

"There will be too much youtubers then and it will make the rank too common."
    I have rarely seen youtuber on the server, Seb's got replaced, Hippie never got it, and theSirch is the only ive seen in the past month.

Dohdo likes this.
  2. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

And why exactly do we need a youtube rank?
    So you can go around saying "Hey look, I can make videos, I'm special!"
    If they should get anything it should just be free VIP+ as a thank you for promoting the server.

Flubby, blankman and Killoli like this.
  3. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then explain to me exactly why there is youtuber rank anywhere?

4. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

I guess what you are trying to say is "why is there youtube ranks on everywhere" Not "Why there is youtuber rank anywhere".

The reason that there is "youtuber ranks" on other servers is because of fanboys like you.
    The reason that giving them VIP or VIP+ as a thank you is much better than giving them a special youtuber rank is very simple.

If a kid sees that his favourite youtuber has VIP on his favourite server, then he is also way more likely to buy VIP too. One of the reasons this will happende is because he looks up to the youtuber, the second reason is that the youtuber shows off all what you can do with the VIP rank.

Example: Mineplex used to have classes that required you to have ULTRA rank to use them.
    Because of this, Mineplex gave popular youtubers free ultra rank, so the youtubers could show off the classes.

The third reason is if the kid purchases VIP, then he will feel more like that he is on "the same lvl" as his favourite youtuber, because now both of them have the same rank.

However, if you give the youtubers an infamous youtuber rank. Alot of all what I have said will be gone. The kid will know or atleast feel like that the reason he has all thoose cool things is because he was giving the youtuber rank for free, meanwhile he, himself, needs to pay money to get VIP. He will ofcourse also feel like that even if he purchases VIP, then the one who he looks up to will still have the "youtuber" rank. So the kid will feel like that the youtuber is still way above him.

I've used way too much time to counter your stupid argument.

Your argument is: "Then explain to me exactly why there is youtuber rank anywhere?"
    Wich is as stupid as this: "Other people do it, so why don't we do it too?"
    Wich is the same as saying something stupid as: "Other people commit suicide, so why dont we do it too?"(even tho that's a bit extreme)

5. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was gonna say something but Seb said all.

Killoli likes this.
  6. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the youtuber is given to ease up the game and its showcasing by the youtuber, that's why they get an insane xp multiplier and a separate server.

7. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

Yes that is true, but the rank is invisible.

8. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like your argument, but if that is the reason why there is no way to actually get the rank, why do they have the rank at all?

9. Killoli

Killoli looking for a girlfriend HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Because Seb doesn't want to waste time..)
    They have that rank because they basically play Wynn, it also means that they support the server, since they are spreading it out to youtube, tell me if you have seen the last youtuber who plays Wynn and comes online daily? I'd be surprise, even after the Gavel update, we haven't heard of any top youtubers playing Wynn.
    EDIT: Also, because the requirements are kinda hard and I believe they don't give it away, except those who've gotten it BEFORE they never gave youtuber ranks away again.

10. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seb got it pretty recently, not to mention that Hippie is SUPPOSED to get it since he hit 2k

11. Killoli

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Basically, you are implying that youtubers should be getting the rank again, instead of rarely now. Then again, what is your purpose of your defense anyways?

12. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My defense? And its not getting the rank AGAIN, its always been like that but there has never been YTs on wynn daily since there was rarely any update a year before gavel

13. Killoli

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So you are implying to have more youtubers start coming on Wynn? Or are you saying you want entertainment to come to Wynn?
    Your statements are unclear, and we cannot understand what you are defending, or this "real way" to get a youtuber rank, if you are just going to keep defending your opinion, then I have no time to waste here.

14. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    More entertainers, I feel like ig people knew there can be a way to be an actual wynn youtuber, people would actually TRY to make good guides, fun wynncraft series, and other videos.

15. Seblind

Seblind Yes.

As I know, mr Sebbeloninen rank says that he is a mod, not a "youtuber".

I've read through the wiki, and I was suprised to find that there is actully a rank called "youtuber": https://wiki.wynncraft.com/index.php?title=Ranks
    However, it says that it require that you have 10k+ subscribers, nonetheless, I do know that the wiki is outdated.
    So maybe the youtuber rank have been deleted entirely, so now if you're a youtuber you get the Moderator rank instead of the Youtuber rank.
    I do still believe that you will have to contact a Wynncraft admin and say you would like to become a moderator/youtuber before you actully get the rank...

Killoli likes this.
  16. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    YT Rank gives you a purple name tag, and you can vanish and go into private servers

YEAH YOU ARE :thumbsup:

17. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, Seb got YT but a week after he got moderator. Still dont get why it was replaced. Tindervox and sirch got YT rank before even getting 3k subs and neither are mods.

18. ClumsyRecon

ClumsyRecon Deadpool CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    TheHasax is a youtuber not a moderator. Plus where does it say 10k

19. Bebinson

Bebinson Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have other idea - command that will saying on chat that someone is recording. Why is it good idea? 1. It isn't giving special items or their things like it. 2. Some people(for example me) don't like when they are being recorded so they can be informed(this word is good?[pollandball:P]).

20. Glitchedslayer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Um this is pretty terrible because people would spam that guy.....
    I dont think you get the point of YT rank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.