Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World New Class: Necromancer

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by joshua123_4, Jan 10, 2016.

?

Like this kit?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Eh.. Why not?

22.9%
  3. Maybe (why)

14.6%
  4. No (why)

22.9%
  5. More detail (suggestions?)

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

Necromancer
    Requirements: needs a level 60 mage

The necromancer, once a warrior for the corrupted, has seen your skills. He no longer wants to support the corrupted, and doesn't want the same fate you have given to his kind. The necromancer's knowledge of the undead will be very helpful in defeating the corruption. And although many still do not trust him, he has been given a chance in joining the light side.

Attack: ••••
    Defense: •
    Range: •••
    Spells: •••
    The necromancer is a class with high value, but very low defense. Adding defense with skill points or using defense potions is a good idea in case you get cornered.

First Skill: Withering Blast
    -shoots a wither skull at your opponent dealing a small AoE of 2x2 blocks
    -each wither skull will travel 1 block every .5 seconds
    Tier 1: -3 hunger; 40% weapon/earth damage
    Tier 2 (+Withered Essence): -2.5 hunger; 50% weapon/earth damage; gives opponent WitherI for 10 seconds; AoE effect is buffed to 3x3; will travel 1 block every .4 seconds
    Tier 3 (+ Double Damage): -2 hunger; 70% weapon/earth damage; gives opponent Wither2 and Slowness1 for 10 seconds; will travel 1 block every .3 seconds; shoots 2 wither skulls at once dealing double damage

Second Skill: Bloody Coverup
    -user is surrounded by blood (redstone particles)
    -any opponents within AoE of 7x7 will gain Slowness2
    -user gains Speed1 for 2 minutes
    Tier 1: -2.5 hunger; duration 8 seconds
    Tier 2 (+Life Steal): -2 hunger; opponents within radius take 20% weapon/fire damage; duration is buffed to 12 seconds; 40% chance to steal health from opponents within 7x7 blocks; gain Speed2 for 2 minutes
    Tier3 (+ Speed): -2 hunger; 30% weapon/fire damage; duration is buffed to 18 seconds; 60% chance to steal health from enemies within 7x7 blocks; gain Speed3 for 2 minutes; opponents within 5x5 will gain Wither3

Third Skill: Undead Summoner
    -summons up to 2 undead zombies to fight for you until they die
    -to summon multiple zombies, use the spell multiple times
    -zombies will despawn after 5 minutes
    Tier 1: -6 hunger; zombies deal 200-500 damage; can summon up to 2 zombies
    Tier 2 (+ Lightning Feet): -5.5 hunger; zombies deal 400-600 damage; can summon up to 3 zombies; zombies gain Speed2; +1000 health
    Tier 3 (+ Buffed Zombies): -4 hunger; zombies deal 500-900 damage; zombies gain Strength2; +2000 health

*Zombie Stats:
    4000 health
    Attack: ••••
    Defense: ••
    Spells: •
    Has a chance to heal 500 health

Forth Skill: Corrupted Magic
    -user and other players within 2 blocks gain +5 intelligence, +5 defense, and +10% spell damage for 1 minute
    -using the spell multiple times will multiply the effects for as much times as you use it. Max multiplier is 2
    Tier 1: -5 hunger
    Tier 2 (+ Warlock’s Knowledge): -4.5 hunger; intelligence and defense is buffed to +8
    Tier 3 (+ Withering Shield): -4 hunger; spell damage is buffed to +20%; will fire wither skulls automatically when being attacked for 10 seconds (wither skulls give opponents Wither1 for 10 seconds when opponents are hit, have AoE of 2x2, and travel at 1 block per .4 seconds)

Thank you everyone for you feed back. This has helped me a lot.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Witcher, Kpar and Zev like this.
  2. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

This class seems extremely underpowered, first of all you should describe the attacks with thorough detail and description. How fast is the withering blast? What damage does it do? What elemental damage does it do? The second skill is a little too over powered, flight allows players to get to places they're not suppose to be in, and how does flight do damage? All of the second abilities for the classes, but assassin do damage. Undead summoner skill just seems too impractical and boring, the enemies would kill them too quickly and how are the zombies going to do elemental damages that scale with your equipment? Also how do they deal with faster enemies? What type of weapon does the necromancer use? What are his melee attacks? Corrupted magic spell is absolutely uses, 2 int, 2 def, and 5% spell damage are pathetically low. The 5 seconds are not long enough, and how much damage do they do? This class goes against a lot of requirements don't you think? Most of the spells it has does not work with stats and weapon/armor stats. It's a good idea, but to be honest many other people have thought of very similar ideas, and this just isn't detailed enough to be noticed by the developers.

Melted likes this.
  3. joshua123_4

I have changed somethings. And don't worry I will add damages soon.

CodedElements likes this.
  4. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

But the class is still not fundamentally viable. I recommend you start from scratch.

5. Banana_Dragon

Banana_Dragon Stand back, I'm going to try science

Tbh this is one of the best class suggestions I have read recently.

You should add the spell upgrade names (ex: mage's ice snake tier 3 is called "mind control" and it allows controlling the "snake")

Also there isn't a movement spell (unless you count the speed one as movement). Even assassin is better than that.

6. joshua123_4

yes bloody cover up is the movement one. I will edit that.

7. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

I hate to say this, and I can't help but ask. Why do you even bother suggesting these ideas? You and I both know that over the span of 2 years there have been many suggestion just like this, all of which have failed.

8. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    okay the third and forth skill are WAY too op, for undead summoner, just spawn 100 zombies, see if the server crashs, oh why not get 4 other necromancers to help you with that :D, and corrupted magic, Yes because having over 1000% spell damage isnt op enough, if u get like 5 necromancers to spam that for like 50 seconds, in the last 10 seconds, a mage with high mana regen can just spam the shit out of meteor and 1 shot Qira. and zombies using spells for the third spell, kinda op, imagine 1 zombie arrow storm, one using a strong move from warrior, idk warrior ;-;, one using meteor, and one using mutlihit, PLUS using corrupted magic on them and bloody coverup, k seems totally legit.

Voltsa likes this.
  9. joshua123_4

First of all there is a limite to the amount of zombies you can spawn. secondly I will add a max multiplier to the fourth. Thirdly zombies only use the healing spell and it's not 100% of the time. And fourthly is it really that op?

10. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes i want new classes but this has to be debuffed and buffed, btw bloody coverup, is such a bad spell for travel, even weaker then assassin, you should totally make it better, like maybe You fly up and glide down, or maybe like you gust the way your looking.

11. joshua123_4

1) how do you want it to be debugged/buffed
    2) fly up and glide down is basically archer and gust forwards is basically warrior

12. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Excatly ;)

13. joshua123_4

XD ok I see your point. But I want to make a class as original as possible. And if you use it correctly, it can be good. Think you are about to die, then you use it and everything that comes near you instantly freezes for 8 seconds. You kill them and run off

14. Zev

Zev wow VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Excellent class I hope the staff checks this out!

15. Yeoldmama

Yeoldmama Travelled Adventurer

A necromancer class does sound cool, but it would definitely take a lot of fine tuning to balance.

16. Voltsa

Voltsa Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woah waaaaay too op for lv 30 unlock! Lv 45 at least

17. IggyBoii

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    meh, should be like lvl 75 to unlock,

18. Panchamp

Panchamp Awesome Adventurer

Why Do you try To Make Ppl stop? They could Do What they want and not everyone will stop like you want them to

Kahsol likes this.
  19. Kpar

Kpar God of Omegar. Lord of the 8th realm.

I want a necromancer kit. THEY MUST ADD IT

20. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The mage requirement is iffy.

Zombies would be spammed as a dummy

Skill 2 seems like an unfair super stun

And why do people think skill 4 is like some kind of ultimate finisher. You are pretty much giving everyone 10 lvls for a reletively long time....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.