Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Balancing Classes To Improve Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Johnny183, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Machina Infinitum VIP

Minecraft:
    I can sort of see where you are coming from here, but this isn't a good solution. To start off, the entire reason any class can use any gear (other than weapons) is to make the character and play style as customizable as possible. With the new element system, a good skill point build is very important as well as gear. Also as others have mentioned warrior gets a passive 20% defense bonus, so it does in a way have extra health. Also, limiting one class to one play style is practically removing skill points and further messing up the customization system. If you are having problems getting good gear but have plenty of emeralds, I suggest you check out the Trade Market section.

2. Glow_D

Glow_D Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:

3. Theepicsquash

Theepicsquash Error: Originality not detected. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Warrior has bash... Thats AOE use common sense, if you cid alot change your strategy, im a warrior lv 63 and i can beat archers fine, charge around use uppercut, done.

4. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    Yeah, warrior is pretty underpowered.

What really bothers me is that there's no attack that deals no knockback and thus I can't properly spam spells >:(

5. Red_Fox_Rogue

Red_Fox_Rogue Big fan of cacti VIP+

Minecraft:
    Warrior by default has more defence than all other classes, meaning that adding the same amount of health to an archer and warrior benefits the warrior more in terms of hit points sustained before death. Also you can upgrade defence if you want more health every level up. Or intelligence of you want more mana. It's almost as if *gasp* this occurred to the devs and they actually implemented a system that works!

6. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No
    screw off, like gear specif for each class, bull shit, and for mages SLOW ATTACK SPEED?!?!?! omfg, then we would never be able to solo some bosses and you have 3 or 5 good ideas i liked, but if salted, grain, and jumla added all of these i bet u lots of people would quit wynncraft, like i would if it happend, why do our classes have to be specific and focus on only one thing!!! about the skill points idea, thats shit, mages would focus all into Mana, ez spam spells like attack speed can be abused, healing amount? its good enough as the original way, and stuff like that you shouldve added a poll so people can agree or disagree more then half of the people would disagree, this is a terrible idea.

7. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    When you properly read a post, you can reply.

8. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    plz no, i like being mage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.