Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Spells For The New Lvl Max!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SPYROHAWK, Jan 4, 2016.

?

What do you think?

1. You, kind sir, are a genius. This should be added right now.

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Pretty good, might need some work

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Not bad, but needs a big bit of work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Needs some work...

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. No. Just No

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  7. What is wrong with you? Screw you man!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Complete BS. You are really bad at this! Leave!

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Prologue:

So originally I had another thread with this and an idea bout skill points. But due to that being too much on one thread, and the skill point section being under-though and detail lacking, I deleted that and copy and pasted the spell section here. I hope you enjoy, and PLEASE leave comments with your ideas and edits.

I can not work and improve my posts without comments!

Without further stalling, here it is:

So everyone has probobly notices that from levels 66-100 there are no new spells or upgrades. That's 34 levels with no new spells! Now I do note that it would be annoying on the devs to ask for new upgrades on all the spells, so I am not going to do that. And we can not have any new spell combos because we have used all of our R-L combos. Now what buttons are already in the game, on the mouse, that can be used for spells? Button 3/ Middle Click! The Pick Block Button! What I am suggesting that upon doing the combo R-L-M (L-R-M for archers) you do some kind of ultimate spell! More powerful than any of the lvl 4 spells you already have! It would drain you of all of your mana, but would be super powerful! Here are the Ideas:

(Note the spells may be a bit OP, but that's because it is the ultimate spell for the class. Also, some of the ultimate spells may feel like a combination of spells already in the game, and that's because I wanted to keep the feel of the class for each spell)

Warrior:

The warrior screams, giving himself strength 1 and resistance 1 for the next 2 minutes. He jumps straight up into the air, and launches back down. Any mob within a 7 block radius is knocked back and given 300% damage and Poison 2 for 30 seconds. The warrior is then buffed so his basic do 150% damage for the next minute.

Assassin:

The assassin goes invisible, and dashes forward. Anything he hits gets 200% damage and blindness. He then does 3 AOE attacks (each based at the 3 nearest mobs to the assassin within a 20 block range) with a 3 block range. The attack does 300% damage to the mob it is centered around, and 200% to the mobs within the AOE. The assassin remains invisible until he takes damage. He gains a speed boost while invisible.

Archer:

The archer jumps up. At the top of his jump, he hangs in the air, shoots 5 explosive arrows to where his mouse is, each doing 200% damage. He then gets shot backwards. Upon landing, he shoots out a shotgun effect of arrows to where he is looking, consisting of 10 arrows each doing 100% damage. He ends the spell with arrows shooting up from the ground everywhere withing a 10 block radius, each doing 100% damage. He also gains a speed 1 effect, the duration being:

15 + (Number of mobs hit during the attack) * 10 = number of seconds of duration

Mage:

The creates 2 ice snakes last until the part of the spell where they go away (continue reading). Instead of going to where he is looking, they circle him. Any mob hit by the snake is dealt 50% damage and gets slowness 1 and weakness 1 until the spell ends. He then summons random explosions around him for 3.5 seconds, any mob hit is dealt 200% damage. The ice snakes go away now. He then teleports where he is looking, blinding mobs and dealing 120% damage. He ends by healing himself by 2000 health.

Afternote:

Some people noted on the last thread that not everyone has a middle click. But here's a thing. The Left and Right buttons are not actually left and right. The games tests for break block and use items buttons. So if you are a mage and your break block is G and your place block is H, H-G-H would still heal you. So really the middle click would be whatever key you have bound your pick block to.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    bump bump bumpity bump

3. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    I don't entirely dislike the idea of more spells/spell upgrades considering how the level cap has been increased but I don't see how it's necessary unless high level players are really underpowered for their level.

Sorry :S

4. KiriKorn

KiriKorn Always feeling fabulous VIP+

Minecraft:

If we do add a middle button function, there would many more possibilities of combinations. So are you suggesting that with these abilities you suggested, there's going to be more of them? By the way, I think these abilities are really time-consuming and -actually- kind of useless. The warrior ability could literally be the war scream upgrade. For the assassin ability, are you saying that the assassin can be invisible forever? Because I believe that when assassins are invisible, mobs don't see you, which means that you can't take damage. For the archer, it's just too long! Probably after the bombs you throw when you're in the air, everything is dead already. For the mage, same thing with the archer.

5. Mr_Valle

Mr_Valle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    +1, this idea is good. keep going!

6. Gogeta

Gogeta Super Saiyan HERO

Minecraft:
    Not everyone uses a mouse with a scroller :p

7. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Read the after note

8. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Well, they ideas was supposed to be an ultimate spell, so its gonna be OP. Remember, it uses up ALL the mana. As for the Warrior one being similar to war scream, thats because I really wanted to captures the feel of the class in each one, so it might feel like a few spells mashed together. Warrior is like war scream and uppercut/bash, assassin is like multihit and vanish, archer is like escape, bomb arrow, arrow shield, and arrow storm (in shotgun form instead), and mage is like ice snake, meteor, teleport, and heal.

(I might need to buff the warrior and assassin ones)

9. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    since the current latest post in this catagory is stupid: bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.