Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Tinkers And Weapon Mending

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by thanks, Dec 30, 2015.

?

Do you support "Tinkers and Weapon Mending"?

1. Yes, I do.

62.5%
  2. No, I don't.

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks

thanks Well-Known Adventurer

Okay, you really don't know what your talking about. Please stop. If there was an error it would come up very quickly while people are playing.

2. Sanae_pls

Sanae_pls That Fucking Dark Wizard

do you just go around telling people that they don't know what they're talking about lol

3. MythicalMayhem04

MythicalMayhem04 Custom Title!

Well if I say take the statue boots and mend them three times with something else to give it better movement speed then wouldn't that make the boots INSANELY op? I think his works well in theory but some items may get broken by using this system. Those are my thoughts and personal opinion if you think differently then fine and yes I know you said it would cost alot but someone who has those boot will probably have a at least 5 LE laying around so yeah.

Sanae_pls likes this.
  4. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm going to be completely honest here. With a tad bit of personal censorship. Oh and don't 'I don't think you understand' me because you know that that is a cop out.

Overall this is a fairly though out suggestion. In concept it seems like it would be able fill a void in weapon optimization that certainly feels incomplete. However, I believe that this system of 'mending' as you call it would be game breaking.

First off, it is never listed what each material does, or even what a material is when upgrading a weapon. Weapons are what is assumed to be sacrificed to upgrade another weapon, but you never list exactly how which stats get upgraded are chosen.

I can take Diablo (Mage Legendary) and sacrifice Sage (Mage Legendary) to upgrade Diablo's stats. Diablo has a Fire-Biased aspect while Sage has a Water-Air-Biased aspect. What stats from these are affected?

It should also be listed exactly what tiers of items can be combined. Can I take Zombified Branch (Mage Unique) and sacrifice it for Sage (Mage Legendary) to add poison? Can I take Overly Ironed Pants with 13% exploding and add it to Overly Ironed Pants with 15% exploding? How much exploding will they get?

These details would greatly improve this concept.

5. Sanae_pls

Give Roulette an even higher melee % boost

6. Enderman1234

Enderman1234 Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    That wouldnt matter, its such a low number being boosted by such a high melee boost, that all thunder damage boosts and all melee damage boosts you can get from equipment is basically rendered useless

7. Sanae_pls

You won't know that until you actually try it~

8. ron111701

ron111701 proffa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cool idea, but there should be certain recipes that are secret for the players to discover, such as bobs mythic wand + erethral gives a special new type of wand called maybe the legendary adventurers wand or something idk, and also weapons should inherent negitive traits as well to keep it balanced

9. Enderman1234

Minecraft:
    Do the math, it just physically doesnt make sense. Thats why roulette is such a meh item. Now, the question i need to be answer, is the stats that give Thunder damage bonus multiplicative, if it is, it would be great. if its not it, its very okay

10. thanks

thanks Well-Known Adventurer

Read the post. No it wouldn't. Mending wouldn't be necessary, and the price would not be that much. You literally just took a random number to make the suggestion look bad. I wouldn't see it even going over 2LE. No the boots wouldn't be OP either. It does not combine the stats, it adds some enhancements to the base item. I've said this before I'm sure.
    Why did you post the same thing three times? You could of edited it out. But if you tinkered a weapon into another weapon you cannot get the applied weapon off the base weapon. However, that has nothing to do with the soul bounding feature. Soul Bounding means that the weapon is attached to you so in a sense it becomes "Untradable"

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  11. whiteXD12

whiteXD12 The Northern Lights - Aurora HERO

Minecraft:
    .... meep
    lol XD

12. Enderman1234

Minecraft:
    Nope, talking to sanae about that stacking melee damage wouldnt effect Roulette at all, infact i havent even read the thread yet

13. Enderman1234

Minecraft:
    It does say "WEAPON mending" its not armor

14. MythicalMayhem04

MythicalMayhem04 Custom Title!

I'm not saying that it would be super expensive I'm saying that IF someone has the statue boots that they would have enough money to mend them three times with something to get rid of the movement speed decrees
    Yeah you're right I am just using the boots an example still i think it would be cool to be able to have armor mending and tinkering

15. Mr_Valle

Mr_Valle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1+ good idea!

16. Mariofluffy

Mariofluffy Travelled Adventurer

I feel like it would be easier if they just put this in the form of powder. I do like the idea though. Especially the part about naming your weapon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.