Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Class Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Shaquanda, Dec 23, 2015.

?

What do you prefer?

1. Both Classes! I love them!

48.8%
  2. I like 1 Class, but the other could use a change.

43.9%
  3. I don't really like them.

7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaquanda

Shaquanda Travelled Adventurer

Since everyone wants new classes for Wynncraft, I would like to share some of my ideas! Please feel free to mention any changes to my ideas! I hope you enjoy them!

Beastmaster

This class will work with animals and have an axe as a weapon.

Lvl. 1 - Cow Stampede

This spell will summon a massive stampede of cows and knock back your enemies!

- Upgrade 1 Cow Stampede
    - Upgrade 2 Cow Stampede +Knock back +More cows
    - Upgrade 3 Cow Stampede +Knock back +More cows +Big Bertha (Giant Cow that explodes)

Lvl. 11 - Bull Rush
    I didn't want this spell to be similar to the Warrior's Charge so instead of launching you, it will give you speed and a massive jump boost for 30 seconds.

- Upgrade 1 Bull Rush
    - Upgrade 2 Bull Rush +Strength +Knock back
    - Upgrade 3 Bull Rush +Strength II +Knock back +DOT (Any enemy who is hit will be inflicted with a DOT)

Lvl. 21 - Wolf Call
    This spell will call a wolf to fight by your side for 2 minutes. (The wolf can die and wolves do not stack)

- Upgrade 1 Wolf Call
    - Upgrade 2 Wolf Call +Increased health of wolf +Increased time limit of wolf (3 minutes)
    - Upgrade 3 Wolf Call +Increased health of wolf +Increased time limit of wolf (3 minutes) +Increased strength of wolf +Increased attack speed

Lvl. 31 - Egg Rain
    This spell will summon chickens who will drop eggs around you. The eggs will cause slowness and deal minor damage.

- Upgrade 1 Egg Rain
    - Upgrade 2 Egg Rain +Bigger Yolks (Blindness) +More eggs
    - Upgrade 3 Egg Rain +Bigger Yolks (Blindness) +Even More Eggs +Stickier Yolks (Slowness lasts longer)

Bard

This class will use music to harm and support you and your allies. The choice of weapon will be a guitar or any musical instrument. This class is ranged, not melee.

Lvl. 1 - Soothing Song
    This spell will calm (freeze) enemies for a short time and heal you and your allies a little bit.

- Upgrade 1 Soothing Song
    - Upgrade 2 Soothing Song +Longer duration of calmness +More health recovered
    - Upgrade 3 Soothing Song +Longer duration of calmness +More health recovered +Speed

Lvl. 11 - Musical Lift
    This spell will make you fly on a rift of music. (I couldn't think of a movement spell, I know it's stupid)

- Upgrade 1 Musical Lift
    - Upgrade 2 Musical Lift +Longer Ride Time
    - Upgrade 3 Musical Lift +Even longer Ride Time +Any allies under the lift will receive speed

Lvl. 21 - Corrupt Notes
    This spell will launch a swarm of hideous notes and harm your enemies.

- Upgrade 1 Corrupt Notes
    - Upgrade 2 Corrupt Notes +DOT +More range and area covered
    - Upgrade 3 Corrupt Notes +DOT +More range and area covered +Mega Chord (Massive note that explodes and has AOE)

Lvl. 31 - Sacred Tune
    This spell will increase you and your allies' elemental and neutral defense and strength.

- Upgrade 1 Sacred Tune
    - Upgrade 2 Sacred Tune +Longer effect time +Speed
    - Upgrade 3 Sacred Tune +Longer effect time +Speed +More strength and defense

Welp, that's all I got. I hope you like these ideas! If you would like to suggest changes feel free to! Thanks for reading!

2. ProfSilver

ProfSilver Head of the Professors Guild VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love these! I had a few similar ideas, but if I decide to make some suggestions, I'll try to make it different from this. ~Silver

3. Shaquanda

Feel free to leave some suggestions! I don't mind.

4. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Awesome! Thanks. Would you like me to post a long one here, or make my own thread for them?

5. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is probably the first time I've seen a thread on class ideas that I've really liked. And not just one, but two! I'd honestly play both of these if they were a thing.

6. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also, I Personally prefer the Bard

7. Shaquanda

It's your choice, it wouldn't really matter to me.

8. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright then, will do.

9. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bard

Basic attack: Fires a plain, white, single note at the enemy. If the note hits an ally, it heals the ally with the same value as it would have dealt damage. There is a one in five change, that the resulting note will be a double note, and deal 30% more damage on impact. There is also a one in eight chance that the note has a special infliction; A blue note would freeze the enemy for 5s, a yellow note would give the target 50% damage, and move them to an adjacent block, and a black note would give blindness for 3s. There is also a triple note, which deals 60% damage, and has a one in ten chance of occurring.

Lvl. 1 - Soothing Song
    This spell will calm (freeze) enemies for a short time and heal you and your allies a little bit.

- Upgrade 1 Soothing Song
    - Upgrade 2 Soothing Song +Longer duration of calmness +More health recovered
    - Upgrade 3 Soothing Song +Longer duration of calmness +More health recovered +Speed

Lvl. 11 - The March
    -Gives player Speed II for 10s, and forces all enemies within range (20 meters) will be forced to continue in the direction they were headed for 5s

- Upgrade 1 The March
    - Upgrade 2 The March +The enemy may not turn their head while in the march
    - Upgrade 3 The March +Even longer March Time +Enemies in March move faster

Lvl. 21 - Corrupt Notes
    This spell will launch a swarm of hideous homing notes that harm your enemies. These notes are purple.

- Upgrade 1 Corrupt Notes
    - Upgrade 2 Corrupt Notes +DOT +Speed of Projectile +Homing Range +10% Damage
    - Upgrade 3 Corrupt Notes +DOT +More range and area covered +Mega Chord (Massive note that explodes and has AOE)

Lvl. 31 - Sacred Tune
    This spell will increase you and your allies' elemental and neutral defense and strength. 60s

- Upgrade 1 Sacred Tune
    - Upgrade 2 Sacred Tune +Longer effect time +Minor Jump boost (just enough to jump over fences)
    - Upgrade 3 Sacred Tune +Longer effect time +Lower level monsters will begin to attack higher level monsters with reduced damage for duration

Special Skill: May insert music disks into Jukeboxes, allowing them to activate doors and other mechanics (similar to archers shooting buttons to enter Bobs Tomb.)
    The Bard is an AOE and Damage based class, designed to control the battle field, evening the odds in their favor.

This is my variation of Shaquanda's "Bard" class.
    Note: Thanks for letting me make this c:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  10. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seems like this thread died :/

11. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh well, made my own thread to hopefully continue perpetuating this Bard class idea c:

12. TheMeteorPhoenix

TheMeteorPhoenix Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Big Bertha (Giant Cow that explodes)
    That is perfect.

13. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

Beast Master seems like a combination of 2 of my class suggestions.... sorta

14. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Joshua, I believe that these were made before yours (correct me if I'm wrong)

15. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

It could have been made before be. I'm just saying the sound like a combination of mines

16. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fair enough

17. Pairjax

Pairjax Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Truth is, I love both of these ideas, however the truth is that music is already in Wynncraft, so hearing a musical tune for the bard while music is playing would be just a little weird, but both ideas are great! The beast master also doesn't quite feel right in the place of wynncraft, but only in the cow stampede. Everything else really is fine, and the writing is just right!

18. Breadro

Breadro Music by pedro VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That music class should make piano sounds every time he mouse clicks (using spells)

19. ProfSilver

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, perhaps they could work it in, so that when a Note is played by a Bard it overrode the existing music for the duration, then the music comes back after. Also, spells could be cords.

20. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OP and similar to charge....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.