Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Wynncraft World Map Update.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by axendre, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axendre

axendre Well-Known Adventurer

as you can see with the Gavel expansion a lot of npc in the wynncraft province has been added or their locations have been changed.i use a lot the dynmap for planified in wich town I will stop or where is the nearest item buyer. with the new world map I ACTUALLY find 5-10 npc who is not present/at the right place on the map. it will be very useful if the guy who is responsible for world map if he update it with the new npc.

+ I have an assassin weapon who have a bow skin

+I recreat a class for Gavel.when I did potion making i don,t know where to find bat. i go on wiki and they said that there is bat near the junk merchant at ternaves. i search vid on youtube and i do intensive search but i don,t find them. i need to wait lvl 18 to have the bat in maltic well.

+with the new systeme of class (reset class) you can now have an infinite amout of quest item. so item who is not stackable will take a lot of place in your bank and if you reset a class wich have for example all your breathing helmet you may not be able to do the quest at nesaak wich you need to use the breating helmet to stay alive under the ice. here 2 screen of my assassin weapon.
    2015-12-23_18.05.03.png 2015-12-23_18.05.17.png

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You actually can't because the max amount of class slots is 10.

3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I haven't tested it, but I assume you could do a quest on a class, delete your quest, do it again and so on to get unlimited quest items. It shouldn't be much of a big deal though.

4. ProfSilver

ProfSilver Head of the Professors Guild VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I find this post rather confusing xD

5. Evran

Evran Just a random guy.

Minecraft:
    Why does no one know about /fixquests ? It's a simple command that just let you get back any quests items that you may have lose.

SoCool21 likes this.
  6. axendre

axendre Well-Known Adventurer

yes evran you can do /fixquests to have your items back but actually i have 5 breating helmetand i still have 2 classes i can create. just imagine how boring it will be when i will have all my classes. i will have 7 breathing helmet and if i play a lot on them i can have 5 climbing helmet ... and it's only for 2 quests.
    another thing the mods don't think.before gavel there is some quests that give you quests item and now it don't give you one. example,the quest with the slime in the almuj desert. before gavel it gave you a quests item now the pnj just the item and don't gave you back. but in my bank i still have 2 of this quests items and i can't delete them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.