Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

The Passage Aka 'screw You: The Quest'

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MarkedForDeath, Dec 21, 2015.

?

Which change do you prefer?

1. 1

19 vote(s)
    22.9%
  2. 2

15 vote(s)
    18.1%
  3. 3

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. None, screw you

45 vote(s)
    54.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    According to the wiki there are multiple mobs that drop zombie eyes but from testing in-game you can only get them from zombie fetishes. Either the wiki was stating false information or is outdated and the quest actually used to be reasonable.

Either way, it's not fun at all to get 48 zombie eyes. I have 3 suggestions to make the quest less of a pain in the ass.

1. Make more undead in the jungle drop zombie eyes, cause dead miners, rotten zombies and tribal zombies don't drop zombie eyes.

2. Lower the requirement from 48 to 24.

3. Make jungle fetishes drop zombie eyes with a 100% chance, maybe even with a chance to drop two.

Regards, Marked.

2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    Huh. Last time I checked, Rotten Zombies dropped Zombie Eyes. Maybe try grinding them in the cave for a bit and see if it works?

3. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you can, you could always grind the Jungle Mini-Dungeon, which rewards 6 Zombie eyes (I believe). This also rewards a nice chunk of XP too.

CrunchyCol likes this.
  4. MarkedForDeath

Minecraft:
    They don't :S

Also, the limit in capitalized letters really messed up my title :(

5. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, my new warrior isn't far enough along, by a long shot, to comment on what is currently happening, but zombie eyes used to be available from a lot of other mobs, as @awemanrank100 said. Hopefully, if the drops are bugged, this will get fixed on an update. If it is messed up, all I can say is, you have one of the best poll options that I've ever seen, and that gave me my first laugh for the day: "None, screw you".

6. MarkedForDeath

Minecraft:
    I have to kill the boss 5 times before it properly registers and it takes me like 5 minutes to kill him cause I'm level 56.

7. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    I remember some mob in Gavel dropping zombie eyes. The swamp perhaps? Or was it on my journey to the level 100 area...i survived...I'm the same level as you.

8. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Last I checked, rotten zombies dropped zombie eyes. Haven't tried since Gavel came out though. I think I have a stack or two in my bank, I might be able to give you some.

9. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    Rotten Zombies, Jungle Fetishes, basically any Lv 50 zombie in the jungle and some in Gavel (though they're called orc eyes, they're the same item, might work).

10. MarkedForDeath

Minecraft:
    Literally only jungle fetishes.

11. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    There's also a zombie type in the cave near the jungle village that works, as an example.

12. Kalabaza

Kalabaza How's life? VIP

Minecraft:
    you just got terrible luck with finding those eyes from other mobs.
    I just recently did "the passage", and when I was farming for those 48 eyes, jungle fetishes dropped the eye most often compared to the other zombies in the jungle.
    basically the other zombies do drop the eyes, but the jungle fetishes might have a higher chance than other zombie mobs in the jungle to drop the eyes.

13. Rockachaws

Rockachaws Professional Memer

I did this quest yesterday, do more research, I got the majority of my eyes from the fetishes, but I still got some from the tribal zombies and the rotten zombies. I might try to make a video if you want, but it might be of shit quality. (I don't know if I could even post it tbh, as I don't have a lot of posts)

But you are right about the Nether Fiends and the Dead Miners, as they aren't supposed to and don't drop them.

14. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

Don't think the Orc Eyes will work because the merchant system right now checks all the data tags, including custom nametags.
    That said, don't all the zombie mobs in Troms drop zombie eyes? I remember grinding like half of them off the rotten zombies, though that was before Gavel.

15. Red_Fox_Rogue

Red_Fox_Rogue Big fan of cacti VIP+

Minecraft:
    There are two caves with decently fast-respawning rotten zombies, which with cumulative loot bonus ~30% always drop one eye, sometimes two. It wasn't that bad.

16. Paul0322

Paul0322 Well-Known Adventurer

Its not fun to get 64 flesh, 64 blaze powder, and 64 leather is it? please try temple of legends before you ask to get less items in this quest

17. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    2 words
    JUNGLE DUNGEON

18. KiriKorn

KiriKorn Always feeling fabulous VIP+

Minecraft:
    Rotten zombies and tribal zombies do drop them, you probably just didn't farm enough of them. For me, the tribal zombies dropped it the most frequently.

19. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heh...heh heh...You think this is "Screw You: The Quest"? Heh...just wait until you need to collect 64 Rotten Flesh, Blaze Powder and Leather for ToL...heh...why...

20. MarkedForDeath

Minecraft:
    That's way easier. Atleast zombies, cows and blazes have a decent drop rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.