Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Lost All My Items

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Supplying, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supplying

Supplying Newbie Adventurer

I went afk in Bucie, because my dog hurt his leg, so I went to go help him. I was afk for about an hour and a half, and when I respawned I had lost all my soul points and all my items. I know it's my fault, but I needed to go afk, and I was wondering if I could get some items back, considering I have a legendary, "Infinity" Bow and 4 liquifed emeralds, 4 teleportation scrolls to LLevigar, and a brown horse. Please, I still want to play on here, that's all my good items, see if you guys can help me. You should it so players can't get damaged if afk or respawning. :[

2. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    1. This does not go in "General Suggestions."
    2. It is doubtful you will receive help; DO NOT VENTURE OUT FROM A TOWN IF YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SOUL POINTS ON DEATH.
    3. Try not to carry LE on you.
    4. Kinda difficult to make an AFK detector.

3. Supplying

I didn't know where else to put this thread, so sorry. I didn't venture it, I died once at a quest, then went afk, but I spawned in Bucie, and kept dying, since mobs spawn there, I started at max soul points. They should make it so respawn areas in cities/towns are safe from mobs.

4. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    what do u mean by #3 i got like stacks of le on me 24/7

5. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    Well, you generally don't need it, and it takes up space. As well as how if you run out of Soul Points for some reason, they're gone.

6. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    meh, i use it sometimes. i never die m8

7. Rias Ikkial

Rias Ikkial wood choper VIP

Minecraft:
    Unless you have a screenshot of all of the stuff you claim you have, there's nothing they can do. I take a screenshot of my inventory before I go do anything dangerous / afk / leave (in case of glitch, and they have to rollback)

8. Supplying

Well it's pretty specific, that I asked for 4 LLevigar scrolls, 4 Le, and an Infinity bow, I'm a high enough level for the bow and 4 Le isn't that much, also why would I ask randomly for 4 teleportation scrolls. I don't have any proof, but I can promise I'm not messing around :/

9. green254

green254 Mediocre architect

its stated that the wynn team doesnt give items back if you lose them due to scammers. sorry to here that you lost your items but tbh you shouldve logged out if you where gone that long

10. Rias Ikkial

Rias Ikkial wood choper VIP

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I lost everything in the depths of Mount Wynn. I had two legendary weapons, a hat that did +290 health, and the rest of my armor was rare. I had over 500 health, and I dealt about 350 DPS. I was level 13. Of course, I lost all of it AND all of my backup stuff in the firey pit of hell they call a mountain, and I've been struggling to get back to where I was. I'm level 20 now, and I don't even have 250 health.

i cri

11. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, but WynnCraft has a strict No Refund policy, you should have logged out.

If you want, I can give you some spare emeralds to get started again! (5 EB maybe?)

12. GravitY

GravitY Quote Editor

Guild:
    I feel you man. I remember once as a level 35 I was leaving the Jungle Village with 2 soul points and got killed by a Jungle Fetish (dayum u fetish) I was ticked off. I could hardly get back to the Great Bridge and nearly quit.

13. EchoingWinds

EchoingWinds they/them VIP+

Minecraft:
    Please don't necro post.

14. GravitY

GravitY Quote Editor

Guild:
    What is Necro Posting? Do you not like my WOMBO COMBO?

15. Pastams

Pastams Guest

I have an Infinity Bow and i can sell it for you, if you want. Also i can sell you some gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.