Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚘⚔⚘ Fuq | Kangronomicon ⚘⚔⚘

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Dar-krusos, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AstralAyano

AstralAyano Just a guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Forums is so laggy for me

2. LightLord100

LightLord100 A Little Shady Archer, and a Kangronomicon Chief

Guild:

Congratulations you have been accepted
    Do /guild join Fuq
    If this doesn't not work ask a recruiter to invite you

Lukefiredemon likes this.
  3. Rcknred25

Rcknred25 The chicken loving assassin

IGN: ChickenU
    Class/level: Assassin/Lv.75
    Previous Guilds: Nope.avi
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Nope.avi
    Why you want to join: Im trying to get back into wynn again, and I kinda like this guild.
    Do you have any past guild war experiences?
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: well, never BEEN in a guild
    Timezone: -8
    Average amount of time online per day: Hoping to be on more, can't predict this one
    Additional information (optional): Ugg haven't played Wynn consistently in about a year, trying to get back into it :D
    oh yeah, and I've played Wynn since you needed VIP to travel past detlas, there was no ocean, no jungle, the endgame area was Nesaak, and there was only 2 servers and they crashed all the time. I could ramble on for a while here.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  4. TheOracleCraft

TheOracleCraft Travelled Adventurer

Do we need to be level 68+ to submit a form? Or can we be lower, because I am not even close, but I want to be in a guild!

5. roboblock93

roboblock93 its a me CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After you reach level 68+, we will have a look. Until then, you will have to level. Don't stop leveling though! Stay devoted and eventually you will apply.

Lukefiredemon likes this.
  6. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted; do command: /guild join Fuq when you get online.
    Welcome back to Wynn. Hope you stay for some time, and experience the new changes ;D

shelaqueen and SnakyOmnivore like this.
  7. DemonYoshiX

DemonYoshiX Anti-Grav :3

Guild:
    Hiya Dar. Long time no see. Im a bit earlier to return than I promised, but I just recently got the hook on Wynn for a while, so I guess I might as well.

IGN: DemonYoshiX
    Class/Level: Archer/75 (Main) Assassin/57 (Secondary)
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: was bored to hell with wynn, and it seemed to dissappoint everybody that I got less active.
    Why you want to join: This is a guild that I consider to be my home.
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 9. Occasional embarrasing fails.
    Timezone: UTC +1
    Average amount of time online per day: Extremely varying. more than one hour atleast.

Is the Kangro shop project terminated?

Dar-krusos and Kokaga like this.
  8. Dees

Dees Not associated with my nuts.

Guild:
    IGN: InDystopia (Formerly: Deestiny, Psychotropic, etc.)

Class/level: Warrior/75

Previous Guilds: The Chunk [CNK]

Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: I left the guild due to it being very inactive and deserted. Members began to leave, and not much went on within the guild.

Why you want to join: I would love to join Kangronomicon as I'd wish to begin experiencing a new side to Wynn. I have heard various positive opinions in regards to the guild, specifically the professionalism within it, and so I decided to apply.
    My main class is level 75, all quests complete - and not much to do. I concluded that one other way of keeping my interest on Wynn, would be to join an active guild.

I strongly believe that not only I am going to be positively influenced by the members and the guild, however I would also try my best to bring supportive outcomes if I was to be accepted. I'm an individual that remains with a constructive attitude, and I'm fairly confident to announce that I would most definitely get along with most, if not all members.

Do you have any past guild war experiences? Yes, though I have experienced only 2-3 minor battles throughout my time spent in my previous guild.

If so, rate yourself from 1-10: It's rather difficult to summarise a specific rating, due to my high-level class and the low-level mobs I was up against, hence having no problems with the war(s). If a rating is crucial, then let it be a casual 5. Though genuinely stating, I believe I would be able to tackle multiple wars.

Timezone: GMT

Average amount of time online per day: Estimated 3 hours on a weekday, much more on the weekend (up to 9 hours if I'm not busy (though saying that, 9 hours is a pain in the membrane :smile:))

Additional information (optional): Not entirely sure what else I could possibly say other than exclaiming that I'm looking forward to the guild, and it's members. I have absolutely no problems with communication through ts and other given software. I've been in the presence of a small group of friends throughout my journey on wynncraft, ever since the start - right until today. I would love to branch off my friendship group(s) and have the opportunity to meet new people and possibly even befriend most of them! (Claiming friends is also an option :wink:). In all seriousness, I'd be more than delighted if I was given the chance of joining the guild, and playing in the name of it - with friends!

In regards to my game statistics (If that's much of importance), tank skills, I'm in full (ID'd) endgame armour, Bob's mythic spear, 100% quests complete and ready to tackle any challenge given by the guild :)

Thank you for taking your time to read the application, and hopefully it will be taken into consideration :)

9. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eyyyyyyyyyy. It's been a few months now. Welcome back to the guild; hope you fit in well with the new peeps. You know how to join ;)
    Oooo, nice app (nods in approval). It'd be nice to have a supportive team-member with us ;)
    You've been accepted to the guild, so do /guild join Fuq when you next get online.

shelaqueen, Dees and DemonYoshiX like this.
  10. AntiVision

AntiVision Newbie Adventurer

IGN: AntiVision
    Class/level: Level 75 Archer
    Previous Guilds: RPG
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Not many people in the guild and are very inactive
    Why you want to join: Because Kangronomicon seems like a nice guild and I would rather put my XP and time towards Kangronomicon above any other
    Do you have any past guild war experiences? No.
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 1/10
    Timezone: AEST
    Average amount of time online per day: 3-4 hours
    Additional information (optional):

11. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted. Ask a Recruiter or higher in the guild, for them to invite you.

shelaqueen likes this.
  12. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    A player, without access to a forums account, has applied over Skype.
    The app is kinda bare, but was accepted this time 'round as I was feelin' generous today and know of his capabilities haha. Good luck, to palkias2's future in Fuq.

shelaqueen likes this.
  13. CmdrGod

CmdrGod Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: CmdrGod
    Class/level: 75 on Warrior, Archer and Assassin. Level 38 mage
    Previous Guilds: WTF, Fuq
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Member inactivity due to real life problems, now fixed.
    Why you want to join: Returning to the roots of my friends and pals
    A lot
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 10
    Timezone: HKT
    Average amount of time online per day: If holidays, may go to 12 hours, otherwise 3-4 hours max

14. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eyy, long time; no see. Welcome back to the guild, brother, and hope you have fun with the new peeps.

shelaqueen likes this.
  15. PwnagePotato4

PwnagePotato4 VIP+

Guild:
    IGN: PwnagePotato4
    Class: 75 Warrior , 51 Archer , 18 Mage, 15 Assassin
    Donator Classes: 21 Ninja, 16 Dark Wizard ( Storage ) , 27 Knight, 0 Hunter
    Previous Guilds: WGu -> HoL -> TNA -> (hopefully Fuq)
    Why i want to join: Im a experienced wynncraft player, I memorize places and Im very good at guild wars, for example I battled alot of guild wars when Im in TNA but somehow the guild might had disapeared or they kicked me, I play alot of wynncraft about 5 hours a day, but when I school, Im afraid i don't have any time to be online, but i promise i will be online for a long time,
    -Im a friendly player, a player that is willing to help when he has extra time, but sometimes i get very deep into work so i might say "sorry I can't help you rn im busy ya' shall ask me later if im free".
    ------
    I rate myself 8 out of 10 , because all I need is one 75 to do millions of guild wars, while im leveling my archer, hopefully u will find attention by me .
    --------
    please, I really need some fun doing guild battles, without them , i get bored, very bored and i might leave , so please, please invite me to Fuq
    --------
    -thank you all chiefs+ of Fuq for reading, and see you in the game!

16. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, we'll accept you. We've invited you in-game, so type /guild join Fuq when you get on.

shelaqueen likes this.
  17. potestas

potestas Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    IGN: 0Entropy
    Class: My main is a level 75 Assassin and I have a level 59 mage as well
    Previous guilds: Starlords
    Reason for leaving: Everyone quit and it became inactive
    Why I want to join: I want to join because for the brief amount of time that I was in the guild wars it was a lot of fun, and I would like to become active in guild wars once again.
    Past guild experience: I have past guild experience, but I was only level 56 at the time.
    If I have to rate myself I'd give myself an 9 out of 10. I'm a very capable player with plenty of funds, but I don't have too much experience with guild battles.
    Timezone: Eastern time zone
    Amount of time online: During the week I'm online for maybe 1-2 hours a day, and on the weekends probably 1-3.
    I hope you take my application into consideration, I would really like to join Fuq and participate in the guild battles once again. Thank you!

18. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, you're accepted into the guild! Greetings and welcomes. Get online and type /guild join Fuq to join in ;)

shelaqueen likes this.
  19. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, but no need to post on here. Just message me in-game >.>

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    shelaqueen likes this.
  20. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: FTB_player123
    Class/level: Warrior, Level 75
    Previous Guilds: My Own
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: To Join Kangronomicon
    Why you want to join: Because guilds currently are inactive or not enjoyable to be in. This guild is known to be a good guild, therefore I want to be with guilds who will war against others, like Kangronomicon.
    Do you have any past guild war experiences? Yes, In My Own Guild
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 8.5
    Timezone: PST
    Average amount of time online per day: 1-3 hrs
    Thank you for viewing my application! - FTB_player123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.