Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Class: The Possessed

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by FlameKiller77, Nov 14, 2015.

?

Do you think this is a good suggestion.

Poll closed Dec 15, 2015.
  1. I like it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's good but it needs improvement.

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. I wouldn't use it but I do like the idea.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I hate it.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlameKiller77

FlameKiller77 Random Hobo

Guild:
    NOTICE:If you don't like part of this suggestion or think it could be improved, please tell me why you don't like it or how it could be better. I read the thread actively and try to incorporate as many suggestions as possible to improve the overall appeal of this class. Thank you.

If you have better names or think you have better ones please tell me and I will consider changing the name If I feel that it suits this class.

Non VIP: Class: The Possessed
    VIP Class: The Monk

Stats:
    Defense; [][][][][]
    Damage; [][][][][]
    Range; [][][][][]

Abilities:
    Lvl 1:
    Non VIP: Demonic Suppression
    VIP: Zodiac Slash
    Rank 1; Sends a wave of particles forward travelling 5 blocks while damaging and knocking all enemies to give the player some space.
    40% damage
    Rank 2; Sends a wave of particles forward travelling 7 blocks while damaging and knocking all enemies to give the player some space
    45% damage
    Rank 3; Sends a wave of particles outward from the player travelling in all directions travelling 7 blocks while damaging and knocking all enemies to give the player some space.
    55% damage
    (I want the particle blasts to be made out of the blue enchantment particles.)

Lvl 11:
    Non VIP: Astral Projection
    VIP: Soul Release
    Rank 1; Creates a villager as a "decoy" of the player so that he/she can escape. Gives invisibility for 4 seconds then the armor stand is destroyed.
    Rank 2; Creates a villager as a "decoy" of the player so that he/she can escape. Gives invisibility for 8 seconds then the armor stand is destroyed.
    Rank 3; Creates a villager as a "decoy" of the player so that he/she can escape. Gives invisibility for 10 seconds then the armor stand is destroyed. The player will also receive speed 2 for 5 minutes. When the decoy is destroyed a wave of particles is sent out damaging all enemies within a 3 block radius.
    40% damage
    (I want the wave of particles to be made out of nether portal particles.)

Lvl 21:
    Non VIP: Unholy Seal
    VIP: Guardian Angel
    Rank 1; Makes a small circle around the character harming all monsters that try to enter.
    30% damage
    Rank 2; Makes a small circle around the character harming all monsters that try to enter.
    45% damage
    Rank 3; Makes a large circle around the character harming and burning all monsters for 8 seconds if they try to enter.
    60% damage
    (Rank 1 circle; 3 block radius. Rank 2 circle; 4 blocks. Rank 3 circle; 6 blocks.)

Lvl 31:
    Hellish Shield
    Rank 1; Creates 3 fireballs that circle the player and deflect projectiles. The fireballs will explode on contact with a monster/projectile or they will explode after being up for 8 seconds.
    40% damage
    Rank 2; Creates 5 fireballs that circle the player and deflect projectiles. The fireballs will explode on contact with a monster/projectile or they will explode after being up for 12 seconds.
    50% damage
    Rank 3; Creates 5 fireballs that circle the player and deflect projectiles. The fireballs will explode on contact with a monster/projectile or they will explode after being up for 15 seconds. Upon explosion the player will be healed for 1 heart.
    55% damage
    (I want the fire balls to be made out of fire particles, the little ember looking things on torches)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notice: This class is based of my class suggestion that I made before 9/7 and I think I improved upon it.
    I want this class to be a support and range based class using AOE spells but it wields a melee weapon to give the player more options of combat.
    Thank you for reading and please tell me what could be better and I will try to include it.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. MonsterHunter621

MonsterHunter621 Now has 0 fps in Wynncraft VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is not fully 1.8 yet.

3. FlameKiller77

Guild:
    Welp, I guess it'll spawn a villager then

4. Fissure

Fissure I'll be fine .

I'm not sure if this will fit in with the current classes .

5. roboblock93

roboblock93 its a me CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    image.jpg

6. FlameKiller77

Guild:
    I'm trying, I made a class called the monk before the events of 9/7 but I thought that this was slightly improved. Honestly, I just want people's opinions and suggestions. So, since you gave an opinion can you also give a suggestion.

7. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's no stated weapon type.

Movement spell is a copy of Shadow Clone from the Ninja with the decoy. Also the speed is ridiculously long.

Defense block at 1 means 60% defense. That's extremely weak.

All of the spells have extremely low amounts of damage.

Your offensive spell is extremely short-ranged and is completely self-detrimental.

Having a melee class with AOE and projectiles? See: Warrior- Bash, War Scream. Assassin- Spin Attack. Smoke Bomb.

The range on the attacks is extremely small. It does not warrant a 4 block range-rating in the slightest.

You didn't give the base damage of the class's weapon(which, again might I say, was never specified).

You didn't give the mana cost of any of the spells.

The theming doesn't really fit.

In short, I don't think this can be salvaged. I'd suggest a total rework.

8. Kahsol

Kahsol Local Serial Liker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    vip or vip+

9. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Seriously, you poison yourself? And for longer each teir? Trash it

10. FlameKiller77

Guild:
    VIP
    So you rater that the player receives protection for up to 10 seconds without consequences. It's to help balance it. If you prefer I could add a fifty percent chance of regeneration instead of poison but that's as far as I'll go.

11. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Arrow Shield. Deals 150% damage, inflicts knockback, and inflicts blindness to enemies for 2 seconds, within a 4 block radius if an enemy goes within a 3 block radius, as well as causing a massive rain of arrows that deal 100% damage and spread over a very wide area. The shield lasts 60 seconds, or until damage is taken. Costs 10 mana.

12. FlameKiller77

Guild:
    well okay then, guess that I'll remove the poison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.