Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Shop And Or Auctions For Wynncraft!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Qurtex, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Would you like to see this idea implemented on Wynncraft?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. On different terms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qurtex

Qurtex Travelled Adventurer

Hello my name is Mark, i wanted to explain to you about an idea that i thought of, which has been implemented in many servers. I'd like there to be a global shop which players can auction off items and such for a specific price. I think if this was implemented into the server it would be easier to buy, sell and trade without having to post on the forums. I think this idea would also be helpful because it would be very easy to type in a command rather then changing tabs and looking onto the forums.

If anyone else would like to see this idea or see this new method of buying, selling and trading please vote below!
    Have a good day and thank you for your time :)

King Regards,
    - Mark

2. Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs

Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs Bird Wizard VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ahoy Mark! Welcome to the forums

Your idea is one that lots of players would want, but the staff really dont bat an eye at this kind of stuff. Other than that this spinoff of the idea is good, but has been said before

Qurtex likes this.
  3. Qurtex

Qurtex Travelled Adventurer

Thank you for the welcome, and by any chance do you think it is possible?

King Regards
    - Mark

4. robertx22

robertx22 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'd settle for anything that makes trading easier. Like making a trade only shard and put everyone in 1 big town :D

5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    making auctions is nice but you will need a giant system to handle all of the items. the thing is that making trades easier by removing the meeting players side will lower the random player encounters (duh) and that's something wynn doesn't want to happen. another thing is that this will make making a monopole over the market really easy, buy everything from one kind of item and sell it at an outrageous price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.