Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Delivery And Letters

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by TheBlobMiner, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlobMiner

TheBlobMiner numb VIP+

Minecraft:
    ok, so what i want is a feature where a player can give something to another player when that player is offline.
    if that sounds complicated, read this:
    Player A goes to send a message or an item to Player B
    Player B is offline.
    Player A's item automatically goes to a mailbox.
    Player B joins the game and sees the mailbox and takes the item.

There will be a merchant called Messenger. If you right click on him, he will open a chest named Mail Box. You put a item in it. Junk items will be free. Untradable will not be able to send. Quest items are same as untradable. Weapons will cost 2 more emeralds then armours. lvl 1-10 armors will cost 1 eme, same with wep (this is for beginners so deal with it!) lvl 11-30 armors will cost 2 eme, weps have 2more ems. 31-50 is 4 ems for arms, 51-70 will cost 5ems for arms, lvl 71-100 (lvl 100 will be added into Gavel, right?), is 6 ems. Potions will cost by what tier it is, all potions tier 1 will be free, tier 2 will be free, tier 3-max will be 1 ems. Normal items will cost 1 em per stack exept snowballs, ender pearls etc.. The other player will recieve the items which will be found in their mailbox. the person who recieves it while online will say:

[PlayerName] Has given you [amt] of items/item!
    If the player is offline an joins back, it will say:
    While you were offline, [PlayerName] Had given you [amt] of items/item!

The letter will be sent by the command /l [message]
    The player will recieve a paper which when your cursor goes over it you will see the message. It will have a paper labeled:

[Message]
    By [PlayerWhoWroteIt]

sending a message will be free. You can report a player if the player adverts, spams, spam s
    wears, blackmails etc. Please I do not know how to post votes so tell me down in the comments below then i will edit this.

2. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Didn't @Plasma Dragonite make a "Mail delivery system" thread before 9/7?

Yuno F Gasai, Fangiii and Plasma~ like this.
  3. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And Alexicon re-posted it too.

Yuno F Gasai, Fangiii and Plasma~ like this.
  4. TheBlobMiner

TheBlobMiner numb VIP+

Minecraft:
    Who's Plasma Dragonite? i didnt read anything from him.. If u think i might be copying, i do not know that there was another guy or a girl who made this post before. Since i wasnt active a lot and the forums were deleted i didnt have time to read it. Oh, and i do not know who Alexicon is..

5. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alexicon1 is a medium-fame poster, and Plasma Dragonite is an artist who made the original thread before 9/7- It got a lot of supporters, as I remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.