1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics "you Can Not Teleport" Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TrueBahamut, Dec 6, 2018.

1. TrueBahamut

TrueBahamut Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I just encountered a weird issue where the game seemed to have thought I was in a storyline, when the only quest I had active was the Tower of Ascension, and wouldn't allow me to use a teleport scroll. Instead I kept getting "You can not teleport while in a storyline..." popping up in chat everytime I tried to use one.

Relogging seems to have fixed the issue, but I figured I would post the issue here so it can be looked into.

2. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello TrueBahamut
    This senario you describe happens (almost) to everyone through their gameplay. It's a rare scenario and it cause because the system doesn't have enough time to keeo the current data after finishing a storyline quest. As you said, relogging should fix it, and it shouldn't cause any problem to you on the second time ^-^
    Hope it helped and have a great day
    Sincerely
    Bear