Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Cooking XP Food Recipes

Discussion in 'Crafting Recipes' started by sslatt, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sslatt

sslatt Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Could I get some good XP food recipes, level doesn’t really matter. I know cooking isn’t it the best for xp consumables, but I still want em.

2. cheese2Uman

cheese2Uman Was playing Wynncraft before there were quests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here is a really cheap XP food that I use sometimes: https://wynndata.tk/cr/989502945. You need 6 bright petals, which you can get pretty easily by killing the cherry blossom enemies in the flower forest area of the realm of light. This food lasts a pretty long time, and gives an average of 27% XP bonus. I use level 80 resources, but you can use whatever level resources you want. Alternatively, you can use bandit rations you get from killing bandits in their hideout near Llevigar, giving you a slightly less average XP bonus of 21%.

If you want the best possible XP food, you will need to use dried gills, which you can obtain from killing the spore-themed mobs in the cave on the path going from Detlas to Ternaves. Here is a recipe using dried gills: https://wynndata.tk/cr/995724083 that gives an average of 54% XP bonus. These gills drop rather infrequently, and it is best to farm them with a mob totem, but you can also just keep /classing to refresh the mob spawns. Since the gills are pretty rare, I recommend cooking them with cheap tier III resources people are selling on the trade market from raids to increase the duration of the food's benefits. If you really want to, you could toss in a unicorn horn to this recipe for an average XP bonus of 73%, but this significantly increases the cost of the potion and decreases the duration.

Dawnpath, SkaterVN and sslatt like this.
  3. sslatt

sslatt Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:

ty 4 detailed reply :D

cheese2Uman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.