Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynntils

Discussion in 'Questions' started by VoidPortalVortex, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How useful is Wynntils?

I see it is pretty useful for warring, and a territory map, with a few helpful features. However, I do not war, I am more of a casual player, and I don't really mind searching the wiki for quests. However, this still looks very good. Do I need to use Wynntils? (Currently I use Lunar)

2. P0ke

P0ke Wynntils Dev CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    you certainly don't need wynntils, but its usefulness for sure extends beyond warring. wynn-specific chat and gui settings, the minimap, bank organization features, built-in item/quest/discovery list, etc. if you're a serious endgame player, the item-specific and lootrun-specific features are very useful, especially those related to item rolls, but they won't be too helpful if you're still low level

personally i'd suggest trying wynntils if you think any of those features sound interesting, just to see if you like it - ultimately, just do whatever makes wynn most enjoyable for you

dr_carlos likes this.
  3. SpKirby

SpKirby Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The minimap and auto horseride was enough for me to keep using wynntils
    Tho everyone has their own preference so I would recommend trying it out and decide if you want to use it

dr_carlos likes this.
  4. TheZeldaBoi

TheZeldaBoi ano on top CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The minimap and questbook are very very useful, and I use them pretty much constantly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.