Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Wynnstory ::: Chapter 4 - Thieving Rodents

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Reyko, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    Wynnstory Logo.jpg
    Chapter 4

Thieving Rodents

============================================

[If you're choosing to play the OSTs/Sounds while reading, please stop the previous video when reaching the next video.]

Ragni | Eastern Gate | Right Archer Bridge | Sunny | 3:30 PM
    Ryia: (Yawns) I wish I could just travel. Staying in one place all day, I don’t like it.
    Trina: You can if you wanted to, you know.
    Ryia: Nah, my parents wouldn’t like that, so I decided to stay close to them, but at the same time, defend the town. Why do you stay on watch duty every day?
    Trina: I was assigned to this bridge by the king. My parents wanted me to as well, before they passed away.

Cedric’s voice can be heard from the distance.

Cedric: (Screams) What do you mean this is a washer! It looks like a wedding ring to me!
    Ryia: What’s going on there?
    Trina: Probably the rookie doing odd jobs as Quests.

Earlier.
    2016-07-11_21.15.28.png
    Cedric: (Walking) Is that the farm?
    Farmer Kelri: Oh ho ho! A fresh recruit! Good to see the army is starting to grow again! I've been waiting for a bit of help from someone with some backbone! The name’s Kelri. You see, I have a bit of a rat infestation on my farm. Nothing I can't handle myself I assure you! But you see, one of the blighters stole my wedding ring, and my wife would kill me if she ever found out. I don't know which one took it, but if she sees me looking for it, she will find out. So could you go thump a few of them and find it? Bring me back the wedding ring as soon as you find it! Oh, and, don't tell my wife. If you're able to help me, I'll reward you kindly!
    Cedric: Okay, okay, there’s no need to panic. I’ll find right away.

Cedric walks into the crop field and starts killing some rats.

25 minutes later.

Cedric: (Holds up ring) Finally! I’ve found you!
    Farmer Kelri: Oh, back so soon? That means you found it! Here, give it to me, and hopefully my wife won't see. This isn't my ring. This is a washer!
    Cedric: (Screams) What do you mean this is a washer! It looks like a wedding ring to me!
    Farmer Kelri: M-Maybe you could take a look in their hive for me? I know, it is a horrible place and I've been meaning to close it up. But, the chances are the rat we're looking for is in there. It’s over in the field, and don't forget to make sure my wife doesn't see you. Bring me back the ring as soon as you take care of the rat who stole it! The nest is in the cave right over there. (Points to)

-= End Music/Sounds =-

The rat hive in the crop field.

Cedric: (Enters) This thing is pretty big for a rat cave.

A bunch of rats come running out of the cave, passing Cedric.

Cedric: What the-

A giant rat about three times the size of a normal rat charges at him.

Cedric: S-So that’s why this hive is this big. (Draws spear)

The rat digs its teeth into the spear blade.

Cedric: (Slams the rat into a wall) Get off!

A silver ring flies out of the rat’s mouth.

Another rat eats the ring.

Cedric: (Screams) You stupid rats!

Ragni Outskirts | Crop Farm | Sunny | 3:47 PM

Farmer Kelri
    : Ohh, you found it! Thank the king! I think I might have gotten away with this after all! Well, thank you very much soldier.
    Cedric: Yeah, yeah. I want my payment now, please.

Kelri gives a handful of Emeralds to Cedric.

Farmer Kelri: By the way, are you looking to head to Detlas soon? It’s the hub city of the whole province, everyone goes there! I wanted to go once, but my wife wouldn't let me.
    Cedric: Everyone, huh? I’ll think about it.

Ragni | Eastern Gate | Right Archer Bridge | Sunny | 3:49 PM

Ryia spots a figure lurking near the bridge.

Ryia: (Gets up) Trina.

Trina is resting peacefully.

Ryia: (Thoughts) I’ll go then. (Jumps down and follows figure)

Ryia trails the figure into a dead-end in an alley.

Ryia: Running into dead-end here is pretty unlucky for you. You’re a scout for the cultist group, aren’t you?
    Merin: Cultist? Hah, those morons? Don’t call me one of those trash. I’m not telling anything other than that.

Ryia takes out her bow. An arrow created by magic appears where it would be shot.

Merin: What? You’re going to interrogate me?
    Ryia: That’s not my job. I’m going to bring you to the prison for questioning. Now, come nicely.
    Merin: Fine. Just one more thing I will say because I’m quite considerate. That girl who is always with you. She’s your friend, right?
    Ryia: What about her?
    Merin: Make sure she doesn’t poke her nose where it doesn’t belong or else she’ll be put down.
    Ryia: What exactly do you want to keep away from her?

Another drops down into the alley behind Ryia from the rooftops.

Ryia
    : (Thoughts) Another! (Turns around)

Ryia fires an arrow, but the man dodges it.

Ryia: Damnit! (Fires another)

The arrow is dodged again. The man grabs her face and a flash of light is emitted from his hand.

Merin: (Walks out of alley) Was that really necessary?
    Sull: (Walks beside) If any outsiders knows even a little of our operation, they must be put down. That is the order we’ve been given. It’s also why we’re planning to intercept them when they arrive here.

Merin | Age 31 | Villager | Male | Cowardly

Sull | Age 38 | Villager | Male | Has a scar through his left eye

Ragni | Eastern Gate | Right Archer Bridge | Sunny | 3:59 PM

Trina: (Wakes up) Huh? (Rubs eyes) Ryia? (Looks around) She must’ve wandered off again.

Chapter End

Next Chapter

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    motoki1 and Coolfood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.