1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Wynnic Uniques Compendium - Custom Weapon Skins (1.12.2)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Irony, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Irony

Irony Author of Wynnic Uniques

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey guys, I've began to publish my models that I've created for this resource pack over on Sketchfab so for those of you who can't be bothered to download the resource pack or if you'd like to see a visual representation of the models that are currently included in the resource pack you can reference my page over there!

It only includes some models that I would consider absolutely finalized so far but I will continue to upload them over there as they're completed, you can take a look at them here:
    https://sketchfab.com/imIrony/collections/wynnic-uniques-compendium

2. zeldahuman

zeldahuman Pack Artist/Designer ✎ Artist

Minecraft:
    Hey, Irony.

Just popping in here to say that this is really, *really* good work! I think your style of modeling is very impressive, and the attention to detail in the texture work across the board on these weapon models is outstanding.

It's always a lot of fun to see people make edits to the pack or add their own things; your stuff fits in really well! I hope you continue on this, seeing the progress from when this thread was first posted to now is incredible. Keep up the good work. :D

Noximilien, Irony and Corpe _ like this.
  3. Irony

Irony Author of Wynnic Uniques

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpity bump