1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Wynnexcavation Site B Not Available

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by blue_boy1024, Nov 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. blue_boy1024

blue_boy1024 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I used to play on wynncraft about two years ago, but got bored of it and stopped playing. Recently I've started playing again, and found a lot of the quest had changed, been removed, or completely reworked. I tried to initiate the WynnExcavation Site B quest, as two years ago I already did the first part of the quest line, but even though I had the yellow crystal shard in my inventory, I could not start the quest. Ive checked my completed quest, and site A is completed, Ive gone back to the first quest location, gotten multiple shards, gone on multiple worlds, and im just not able to start the quest. Is there any way I can fix it or will I need administrative help?
    (PS I would post a link to some screen shots but I would need to make 10 other post)

Attached Files:

2. _hugh

_hugh Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Based on what I'm hearing, I'm going to assume that this is something to do with Wynncraft, server-side. But, I may as well put this out there:
    • What version of Minecraft are you currently playing on? Try playing on 1.9 through to 1.12; it is known that there are many bugs if you play on 1.13.

3. pogge5

pogge5 I'm the sheep you're looking for HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It sounds like you are giving him the wrong shard. When you completed the quest you should've been given a quest item shard. If the item you are using is untradable, find the quest item instead. If it is not in your inventory, do /fixquests. If that doesn't work, look through your bank or your other classes.

blue_boy1024 likes this.
  4. blue_boy1024

blue_boy1024 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    This was the issue, the quest item yellow shard was in another class's inventory. Much appreciated.

pogge5 likes this.