Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Render Wynncraft Vs Warlords 3 (sad Cause To Late For Contest)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Rexolboy, Feb 16, 2017.

?

Who would win?

Poll closed Feb 23, 2017.
  1. Warriors of Wynncraft

83.3%
  2. Warlords of Hypixel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tie

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexolboy

Rexolboy Veteran Assassin HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Greetings!
    This is the third scene of my "Wynncraft Vs Warlords" render series. I wanted to submit it for the contest but didn't have time to finish it so rip.
    In my last two posts, you've made it abundantly clear that Warriors of Wynn would stomp on the Warlords of Hypixel. I'm just going to leave the poll again because why not, but no conditions.

For this render, I didn't find many good angles other than this one. BUT, to make up for it, I made a little scenario to this one. Keep in mind, this is fiction, as Wynncraft's mage would stomp Warlord's one, but this is still a sweet scenario, I believe. Also, Wynn's mage's weapon is the Lichclaw, but i'll change it to the Staff of Legends when i'm not too lazy to make it, so just imagine it, I guess.

" The battle between these two great mages seemed to have no end in sight. The powerful Mage of Wynn used everything he could against the mighty Pyromancer of Hypixel. The fight raged on, until the fire of the warlord submerged the mage, burning him. The mage fell back, screaming in pain. Getting rid of the fire, he stood up and prepared to defend himself. The pyro slowly walked towards him, as the mage slowly walked backwards, as he was injured. He stopped, the cliff was just behind him. If he dropped down, it would be a quick but painful death. The warlord raised his staff to prepare for one final strike.
    The Warrior of Wynn had only one option. Powerful Wynn fighters could use an ultimate ability. It came at great cost, as it would drain the user of all of his energy and mana, leaving the person very vulnerable for a long period of time. But this ability would nearly always succeed in finishing the enemy.
    As he raised his staff in the air, the mage shouted "Fell Ice Dragon, awaken from your slumber and vanquish these mortals!". The ground shook, and the pyro lowered his weapon. From behind the mage, would appear a triple headed ice dragon. It glared at the warlord with it's pure red eyes. It opened its' mouths, ready to strike. The Pyromancer didn't back up. He ignited his right hand with fire and prepared his staff in his left, and was ready to stand his ground and fight."
    [​IMG]
    Tell me if you would like a follow-up (story or render or both).

The Wynncraft weapon is the Lichclaw, a Mage weapon. I had to model and texture the whole thing BUT it is not original. It is Wynncraft's. I just remade it for this and possibly future images. The rig is not (yet) available.
    The Warlords weapon is the Flameweaver, an epic weapon. The helmet is the level 90 Mage helmet. These however I got from a rig (https://hypixel.net/threads/cinema-4d-all-warlords-weapons-helms.296673/).
    For the Minecraft characters, I used the Anishwijj rig. You have to pay for it. Here is the tutorial video for the rig with the link in the description:

Links to past threads:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/wynncraft-vs-warlord.123085/#post-1358156
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/wynncraft-vs-warlords-2.146510/

Low-key, if they added ultimate abilities (not necessarily working like that), that would be dope.

Thom_Com, Coolfood, Enduh and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.