Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Server Lag / Issues

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Reccie, Jan 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reccie

Reccie Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I play recklessly meaning I rely heavily on spells and stuff to not die, yet it's just stupid how I die whenever I'm lagging like crazy.

I play Wynncraft a lot recently and I find it amusing that after a certain time, the servers just start lagging A LOT. I am in the Nordic Countries currently and at around UTC+2 16:00 (4:00PM) it starts to really lag a lot. I can barely fly as an Acrobat or spell spam as an Arcanist.

So what gives? Why so laggy? I press Right - Left - Left and it takes 5 full seconds before the commands get inputed and the meteor falls onto an empty space because the mobs just instantly teleport to where I was 5 seconds ago and I die after the buffering / loading or whatever you call it shows me a glimpse of movement.

I just assumed after a week of this madness that it's just the amount of players online. but I don't know for sure so I turn to the Forums.

2. Yuta Okkotsu

Yuta Okkotsu I’m not racist because I hate all races equally VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Probably just either crappy internet or massive amounts of players spam running EO /s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.