1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Meme Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Druser, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SkiesUnknown

SkiesUnknown jpeg dog VIP+

Minecraft:
    Archer not being 50 miles away from skill is annoying me.

2. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi Average Lore and Wiki Enjoyer

Minecraft:
    To explain the meme:
    Shaman - You need to chain spells to effectively live and deal damage, even needing to chain spells to move.
    Archer - There is a bit of spam, but you also have to be aware of your surroundings to avoid getting killed by that one ranged mob in the corner.
    Assassin - Perfectly between. You can spam some spells, but they need to be chained to get the most out of them.
    Warrior - You can face-tank everything, and deal damage with spells like Bash.
    Mage - This thing is not really a tanking classwhen not heal-spamming compared to other melee classes, so Heal Spam. Mages have abysmal damage (unless melee mage is still viable), so Meteor spam. Basically, the 101 guide to surviving as a Mage is Heal and Meteor spam.

Edit: I am not a professional class-builder, so there are a few things here that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    mama Luigi and starx280 like this.
  3. fishcute

fishcute fish VIP

Minecraft:
    I feel like almost everything said in this quote is wrong. Mage is not glassy, in fact it's probably the tankiest class due to heal. Mages also don't have abysmal damage at all. Heal spam is completely unnecessary. Meteor spam though is kind of accurate. I wish that was changed.

Honestly if heal was nerfed and teleport and ice snake were buffed I'd think that mage would be much closer to the middle than archer.

Granted, my perception of mage is probably a bit warped since I usually have no skillpoints invested in int, but that's because I find it more fun to actually have to budget my mana. Because of this, the builds I make usually take a bit more skill to play since healspam is physically impossible with 6 or 7 cost heals. They're also generally fast hybrid.

Honestly, difficulty really comes from challenging yourself and not using what's considered a good build. I prefer things this way, as apposed to the opposite where only a few builds are actually possible.

4. Werveh

Werveh Lord of the Monkey Well HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    whole squad pulling up to EO in the Shamboghini™
    tgrfhrftghtghrftghrf - Copy.png

Dr Zed, Crokee, FAZu and 12 others like this.
  5. StinkEyeCookie

StinkEyeCookie Corruption serves Dern

Minecraft:
    I highly disagree with the warrior placement
    Skill vs spam order, in my opinion:
    Assassin (vanish gives way to very interesting playstyles, going in and out, unlike other classes where you basically just strafe and spam)
    Warrior (Uppercanceling requires decent timing, and given the incredibly amounts of knockback bash deals, you have to constantly move towards and around your enemies, to deal as much damage as possible)
    Archer (Pretty generic spell cycling with not much interesting stuff. With escape blinding and arrow shield, though, it can be somewhat interesting. the slight glassiness also forces you to avoid enemies more)
    Mage (heal spam,,, doesn't matter if you get hit if you can RLR at 20cps. meteor is slow, and ice snake pretty much just keeps enemies in one place, meaning all you do is circle strafe and occasionally cast spells)
    Shaman (place totem, auraspam, uproot ocassionally, repeat. because moving your totem around is kinda clunky and the healing and totem boost kinda make you just stay in that one area for the entire battle. because you don't want to mess with the totem placement, you usually just look downwards so your uproots go into the ground. literally just running in circles and jitterclicking while looking at the floor)

JaydonTheWarrior and Emogla3 like this.
  6. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Jumla Is best dad. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would argue Warrior takes more skill then Assassin (unless you are playing tank)
    Namely because you lack a form of damage mitigation beyond your high defense, where as assassin has vanish, meaning as a Warrior your forced to actually know attack patterns, and attempt to avoid them (mostly with charge)

I would say Assassin is less spamy however, as Assassin has alot more distinct combos then Warrior, that is, if you use them; Most Assassin's just vanish and then spin attack over and over.

7. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I posted a meme and now you guys are having a full blown debate lmfao

Crokee, FAZu, Mollyy and 14 others like this.
  8. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi Average Lore and Wiki Enjoyer

Minecraft:
    Alright I have to end what I have started by making a cringe meme on the meme thread, we can talk about the class stuff in the item thread or smthn like that.
    (At least Geyser Pit has a redemption arc now)
    [​IMG]

9. Flynn Taggart

Flynn Taggart Would an omnipresent always vore you 24/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  10. epicwynkrafgemr

epicwynkrafgemr Skilled Adventurer

Well, he's not wrong

Flynn Taggart and starx280 like this.
  11. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    a communal trash can

12. MatForYoga888

MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

Minecraft:
    Just fill your inventory with emeralds or something

13. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  14. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but what if they give me a mythic :saltedhigh:

MatForYoga888 likes this.
  15. MatForYoga888

MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

Minecraft:
    Then don't complain

16. Coolyoshi7

Coolyoshi7 Just vibing with the mushrooms and making Waifus

Minecraft:
    wait you don't sell the stuff they drop on the ground for little amount of emeralds

Nukewarmachine, Shoefarts and Salted like this.
  17. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern. HERO

Minecraft:
  18. ditsario

ditsario The corruption does not serve dern! Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    guys you gotta believe me the seaskipper captain is definitely sohso 100% correct theory here

but in all seriousness the only solid reason i can think of for that not being the case is that it seems weird and it somewhat interests me

Klepto, starx280, H0Y and 7 others like this.
  19. StinkEyeCookie

StinkEyeCookie Corruption serves Dern

Minecraft:
    this would mean that the four brothers are in some way connected or familiar with Legendary Island
    if the Seaskipper Captain truly was Sohso, wouldn't he think it weird that a robot in LI was modeled after his brother?

starx280 and DaCorruption like this.
  20. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern. HERO

Minecraft:
    Maybe Dr. Legendary’s robots aren’t known to the public, like specifically what robots he has

starx280 likes this.