Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Is Terrible Now

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Shadowzombie115, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowzombie115

Shadowzombie115 Newbie Adventurer

• Inappropriate Behaviour
    Ever since the "gavel" "update" wynncraft has been by far the worst ever. the lag is so immense that it is impossible to play and i have a great pc. the new armor and weapon dynamics are extremely annoying and confusing as well and worst since you gave NO tutorial to any of the new dynamics of the game what so ever. just took everyone's fully id'ed gear they used emeralds for and forced them to use even more emeralds to re id everything again. and now you are changing the skill requirements for armor and weapons weeks after the "update" has been out, yet again FORCING people to waste liquid emeralds on skill reset scrolls to be able to readjust to still be able to use armor they had the proper skill levels for before when the game changed. Every since "gavel" came out the game has been horrible and I believe it would be MUCH better in its old state. sure the actual land of gavel might be cool but I wouldn't know. i have seen one city and couldn't go father because of all the lag and other "updates." To me (and im 100% sure there are many who think the same.) Gavel wasn't an "update" it was a massive DOWN grade in the actual games fun, integrity, and performance and would be good again if everything went back to normal and just the map got added. i don't care if this gets removed because these are me opinions and I know they are others as well and I have the freedom to express those opinions. removing this will only prove that you don't care about listening to the community but instead would rather silence them. But I am not returning to wynncraft anytime soon, they game is not fun or playable like it us to be.

VildeZeL and mothwolf like this.
  2. crazydeadpool247

crazydeadpool247 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It was a great update imo

3. Bio

Bio Father of Class Builds Section VIP+

Minecraft:
    Did you start a new class LIKE THEY RECOMMENDED? Because most of this is just ranting about stuff that the staff said would most likely happen if you didn't start a new class.

And the lag issues are being fixed.

4. LoyalFlush

LoyalFlush Very Pleasant

Minecraft:
    Some staff did say that it would be much easier to start a new character rather than trying to put things together on your old ones.
    The recent update fixed the issue with DEX requirements on items not showing up, so they didn't actually change anything.

5. Bio

Bio Father of Class Builds Section VIP+

Minecraft:
    And besides, It's not like a negitive thread is going to fix all this.

TalkingKittyCat likes this.
  6. mikelegend123

mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

Minecraft:
    Inb4 thread is closed for arguing

7. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I earned about 35LE from Gavel quests alone from lvl 66-80. Not a huge waste of money if you want to identify items or reset your skills.

8. big_fat_bunny

big_fat_bunny Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really don't get why people aren't appreciative of this update. You can't complain that you have to reset your skills because they were reset in the update anyway.

9. Arreme

Arreme Veteran, Learning Game Design VIP+

Minecraft:
    I will not break my hand to write a good reply of this low-quality thread. Just say bad things, yea, they didn't spend entire days building what the ENTIRE Gavel. Those stupid threads of raging Gavel are starting to piss me off...
    "removing this will only prove that you don't care about listening to the community but instead would rather silence them" he says, wow. Your text is so "constructive" that they should read it right now. Oh wait, I can't see any suggestions.

Energyxxer and Dees like this.
  10. Hiryu

Hiryu not so lazy artist VIP

Minecraft:
    One does not say that Gavel sucks

At first, I thought it would be awesome, but it became bs for a bit... But I understand how it works now and got used to the new mechanics

Sir, you need to get used to the new update, it will take a while :P
    Gavel is epic af

11. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    Yes, they did give a tutorial, it's called the live stream, which is on Grian's profile. I think Gavel was an upgrade, sure there's lag, but they're working on it.

12. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The content team worked really hard on this update. The admins did all they could to make gavel come out sooner like everyone wanted. They put all their work into this and you're gonna just sit around and complain? Yes there are some little minor issues but do you think I expect them to get it fixed now? No I don't. I think you should be more appreciative for them honestly...

TalkingKittyCat and XavierEXE like this.
  13. Zoingo

Zoingo The robotic Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your skill points where reset for you, people where told they would have to re-identify armor, and tha what they had may require what they don't have in skill points, and lag happens when there are nearly 2,000 players on at any point in time. What you're compliant int about is something everyone else had to work with too, you wherent the only one.

14. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gavel update is great...
    I beat 'Fully Formed Amadel' easier.
    (I beat him before updates...)

15. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you get more than a stack of le just from doing the new quests.
    what is there to explain about elements?
    skill resets cost 1le each, Gavel covers that easily.
    they didn't change anything "weeks after the update" the fixed a skill requirement that didn't show up for some reason.
    the lag is caused by the immense amount of players, Jumla was on vacation for a while and only started to work again a couple of days ago.
    you do have the freedom of speech, you also have the responsibility to quote and check your sources as it seems I countered all of them.
    this thread doesn't break any law so there is no reason for it to be removed, that's a weak and childish attempt at a psychological effect.
    you are returning to wynncraft, all your complains aren't about the gameplay, they are about lag. also if you were going to leave you wouldn't have spend so much time writing and posting this thread.

BanTheNons1 and Chino like this.
  16. mothwolf

mothwolf Member of the Octovon build team

What server are you playing on? I haven't seen anywhere over 1,000 people in a week, not to mention I've played several other servers with just as many people and had no lag.

XavierEXE likes this.
  17. The_Roberto

The_Roberto Dango daikazoku! ^^

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ... you say you have a great PC... i have a great PC too.. and i haven't had lag like at all.... even if there is 1.5K or 2K people in.. no lag....

EDIT: Okay i had a littlebit server lag.. but not more than there was server lag in old Wynn with 300 people on....

XavierEXE likes this.
  18. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The new item system gives things a better feel. Instead of just being level, damage, they now have pros and cons to use.

XavierEXE likes this.
  19. Xeromorphic

Xeromorphic Travelled Adventurer

I play this on my surface pro 3 core i3 tablet, and it works fine for me. o.o
    I am grateful for this new update, although it lags, but they are working on it.

20. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    The problem isn't with your computers. If you have a budget computer, it still shouldnt lag too bad. The problem is the massive amount of processes and players that your internet has to keep up with, and if you have a bad internet, you generally will get bad lag. You have to appreciate the effort that went into this, it's not like they put this together in a couple days or something, this took many, many, many, many months to put together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.