Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Wynn Theory

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Flick, Dec 25, 2015.

?

Is this theory good?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Meh

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. CHEESE CAKE!

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flick

Flick The fourm nub, Survivor of 9/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Really this is spoilers so don't read if you don't want spoilers, really.

Ok on to the theory!

This theory is about the realm of shadows, Could it be Dern? I think it is here is my evidence.

Wynncraft's logic is not flawed.
    You even said the answer in your own post, but then contradicted it later
    In the lore of the game, people don't consider Dern a true "province" as they just see it as a "Far off dark land".
    Meaning, there ARE still 3 primary provinces. (Although you should still think of Dern as a province).
    "But there are no more provinces" - This. This is where YOU are wrong.
    You'll find a new name surface in the update.

Grian said this in a thread. But "Far off dark land" caught my attention to me this means that dern is a realm. But sort of a province. If we look at another realm, the Realm of Light it is sort of a province.

And if we look at the Dern beasts in dead island they are enderman same with enderman island before dead island. Also in Eye of the storm the beast/demon is an enderman FROM THE SHADOW REALM. This to me just spells out that Dern and the shadow realm are related.

Now to wrap this up enderman are black and they teleport. Black is the color of a shadow it also seems like it fits with the gate that is rumor to be the gate to the shadow realm.

[​IMG]

To me this looks like a big gate to another realm because of this:

[​IMG]

The bottom half looks like Corruption while the top half looks like Shadow. Also in this video:

It seems like there is multiple realms and this might not be the only one.

So enderman I think have a 99% chance of being from Dern. And that Demon was an enderman who was summoned from the shadow realm. Also Ender spells out Derne so we get Dern.

This was my theory I hope you enjoyed it :)

2. Ddewing01

Ddewing01 Newbie Adventurer

In The Vid. The Strage Text I Think (Looked Up The Text) "The Realm Of Light" And Also The Door Of Time Is Starting To Open Up...

3. CSST_Abuse

CSST_Abuse NoshaReif VIP+

Minecraft:
    Dern was Dug up i heard from other people by excavators so if what they say is true you're theory is wrong but if these are fake comments then you're theory might be true. Dern is a the biggest unanswered question in wynn (EXCEPT FOR YAYAHAS FINAL FORM) So i feel like we should just leave it alone and wait for answers... "soon"

4. Flick

Flick The fourm nub, Survivor of 9/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I knew that it spells out "The Realm of Light" in Wynnic I have been there. Also we are on the case with the clocks for time valley :D

You mean later? because Dern is coming out later. And Fruma is coming out "Sooner or Later."

Pairjax likes this.
  5. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok, so I dont think this is a necro because you talked about this thread on another one, but just in case, sorry for the necro. (Its not even that big of a necro, one month)

---

That is not the gate to Dern/realm of shadows.

There are going to be elemental dungeons in Gavel, we already have the mini dungeons.

That picture is on top of the molten heights, is it not? That (I believe) is the gate to the fire dungeon.

The symbol on top looks like fire and smoke

The door is black because Wynn makes teleporting areas out of coal blocks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.