Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Wynn Intermediate Guide

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ReyDeLosCreepers, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReyDeLosCreepers

ReyDeLosCreepers Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This Guide is for those who have been playing for a long time, but are still confused about the Wynn server, around level 40 - 65. This Guide Currently Contains How to make a good group, how to find get good weapons, how to get find good grinding and looting spots. to start of the guide, lets talk about parties!
    ~[Good Party Balance]~
    It is a lot more fun playing wynncraft with friends, and makes some of the hard quests easier, creating a party
    will share some XP, so you will level up faster as a party, if you did not know how to make a party, type /party create, and if you want to add someone to your party, type /party invite [Player Name Here]. To have a good group/party, i would recommend bringing these 3 Classes:​
    Mage: This class can heal other players, witch is really useful, in case your team is in a tough situation, you can heal them, they can also freeze mobs with makes them easier to attack for your other teammates.
    Archer: This class can give a speed boost to your teammates, which makes it easier for your team to travel quickly, it is also good for attacking mobs far away, so when they are close, your teammates can attack.
    Warrior: This class can give resistance to your teammates, sod they don't take as much damage, which is really useful when you are taking down bosses, or fighting big swarms, it also is the main damage dealer of the group.​

The reason i didn't include assassin, is because you don't really need it, its not like it will drag you down or anything, but the other three classes would contribute a lot more to a good team.
    ~[Items And Stats]~
    Later in the game, finding a better play style that fits you becomes more important, but you can't stay with an item that is fits your play style, but has crappy stats, finding good items are hard, which is why people use the forums to buy good items that both fit there play style, and have good stats, for example, you might have a wand that does 10 Damage, but focuses on the things you focus on, like water, or thunder. although you like that how the elements fit you, 10 Damage is really Bad, Remember, this is levels 40 - 65. You can Search for good items on the website, buy Items on the forum, that both has stats and bonuses that you like, and does lots of damage! to get items, you can kill mobs, or go looking, speaking of looting...
    ~[Looting And Grinding]~
    This is a pretty difficult task, but with this guide, it can become easier, online there are a lot of grinding spots you can find, I recommend the channel AdventuresWithHippie for leveling spots, as for loot spots, try to look areas that are away from town, explore caves, try some islands in the ocean, ETC. As an example, half moon island has lots of level 2 & 3 loot chests.
    ~[Extra]~
    This Guide Will Be updated, If there is anything you want me to add, tell me. If there are any grammar mistakes, please tell me! Also one last thing, if you managed to read this entire wall of text, congrats!!!

Version 1.3
    -Added colors to the party classes

Version 1.2
    -Changed The Format

Version 1.1
    -Improved Extra Area
    -Added Change log
    -Improved Introduction

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.