1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Wrath Of The Mummy: Gem Door Won't Open

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Coragon42, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:17 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coragon42

Coragon42 Casual of Wizardry VIP+

Minecraft:
    So, I was doing Wrath of the Mummy for the second time (on a different class). This time, I knew I would need pink wool, so I had it in my inventory when I talked to the bandit the first time. It skipped the first dialogue where he asks you for pink wool, and I went into the gem room. I killed all 4 mummies and put the gems in the right order on the door (I heard the ding sound), yet the door did not open. I tried /class, and it didn't work. My quest book told me to kill the mummy. The door just wouldn't open. I tried talking to the bandit again, and also tried bringing him pink wool again, but the npc did not respond with anything.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you use /class or anything similar after entering the gems?
    Also, did you try any other combinations for the gems?

3. Coragon42

Minecraft:
    /class made the gems disappear from the item frames. I did /class with the gems in my inventory and tried entering them, but the door did not open.
    I tried only one other combination, but it didn't work because I didn't hear the sound effect (I confirmed the correct combination with the Wynncraft wiki).
    I'll try opening the launcher and trying it again, but I don't think that will fix it.

4. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you tried switching worlds?

5. Coragon42

Minecraft:
    My problem was resolved. I tried doing the quest with somebody this time. We inserted 2 gems each, but did it in the wrong order. I took them all out and put them back in the right order, and the door opened. It seems that re-launching the game might have fixed the issue.

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since this issue is resolved, I'll move the thread to Resolved Issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.