Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Halbarad, Jan 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halbarad

Halbarad Ranger Captain VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Greetings fellow wyncraftinas, today I'm gonna talk about a MMORPG game that everyone must have heard of it or played in their past. ( I started playing it a long time ago, im on EU, realm Khadghar and I'm a warrior level 100- max lvl )

I. As you may know World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994.

II. Expansions.

There are currently 5 expansions ( WoW Vanilla;The Burning Crusade; Wrath of the Lich King; Cataclysm; Mists of Pandaria ; Warlords of Draenor; Coming Soon-WoW Legion )

III. About me and when I started playing WoW.

I started playing WoW since Wrath of the Lich King and that's how I decided to change my name in LichKing here in Minecraft because I am a fan of The Lich King and I like his lore and I like PVP.

IV. Factions and Races.

There are 3 factions at the moment, ( Alliance,Horde and Neutral ) Alliance and Horde factions, each has 6 races and the neutral race ( Pandaren ), the pandarens have to choose the faction they want to fight for at lvl 10.

V. Classes

There are currently 11 classes ( Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Rogue, Mage, Death Knight, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Monk) and +1 when Legion comes out ( Demon Hunter ).

Each class has its talents specializations ( Ex: Warrior- Fury, Protection and Arms) , its type of weapons ( Ex: Warrior-One-handed axes/swords/maces or double-handed etc. ) , spells , its type armor ( Ex: Warrior- Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate, Shields ) and much more!

VI. Worlds.

In WoW there are 3 worlds with its lands and islands ( Azeroth, Draenor , Outland ) for example in Azeroth there are Eastern Kingdoms , Pandaria , Northrend , Kalimdor and each one has its territories and factions ( Ex: Eastern Kingdoms: Humans, Dwarves , Blood Eleves , Undead )

To enter the game, the player must select a server, referred to in-game as a realm. Each realm acts as an individual copy of the game world, and falls into one of four categories. Available realms types are:

• Normal – a player versus environment (PvE) realm where the gameplay is more focused on defeating monsters and completing quests, player-versus-player fights must be consensual, and any roleplay is optional.
    • PvP – an environment where, in addition to defeating monsters and completing quests, open player-versus-player combat is the norm, and a player can be attacked by an opposing faction's player at any time.
    • RP – a variant of PvE, where players roleplay in-character.
    • RP-PvP – roleplay-PvP – a variant of PvP, where players are in-character and cross-faction combat is assumed.
    Realms are also categorized by language, with in-game support in the language available.

There are more things to be spoken of, but these things up here are a bit more important than the other informations for new players.

You can Google it, buy it if u like it + get game time for it (game time is a must and you can't play the real game without it, I know there are private servers but they don't bring you much fun ) and enjoy!

Thanks for reading and Frostmourne Hungers!

What about your character/characters? If you have.

I am not affiliated with WoW or Blizzard in any circumstances.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. ErratioD

ErratioD Queen of Mooshrooms HERO

Minecraft:
    Woo-hoo!
    Let's see... I started playing in vanilla wow on a cousins account. On Gurubashi NA. Wasn't able to get my own until Burning Crusade which was when I made my Horde main: Blood elf hunter named Wildamae (lvl 100) that I still play to this day. I have about...16 or so other toons. 6 on Gurubashi, all Horde. 5 on Ursin all Alliance. 3 mixed fraction on Farstriders and a jumble of others on an Oceanic server. Of those, 7 are current max level. :3
    I love the WoTLK expansion the most, and Legion is looking to be up there with it. ^.^

3. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Started playing around Burning Crusade. Got 2 level 100s- Bjarki and Urda, but since I use the account with a friend and I pretty much stopped playing, he did all the work :p Mostly I just do Hearthstone now.

4. Halbarad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's impressive, I don't even have 3 max level, only 2 , planning on having more when Legion comes out. (Death Knight lvl 100 worgen, and warrior lvl 100 human pvp geared)

I only play Alliance though :P.

Oh, maybe you should rejoin in Legion, most of the ones that quit WoW said that they will get back in this Expansion.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  5. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi Lich!
    It's me, Moose!

6. kjkrad101

kjkrad101 Well-Known Adventurer

Level 100 warlock mainly spec demonology and excited about Legion.

I need to renew my account lol but I stopped playing cause it got old, pvp is slow, eh that's it it's pretty fun tho, got Ashes of Al'ar my 3rd run through tempest keep...

I play on US server Kel'Thuzad, Alliance

ErratioD likes this.
  7. Halbarad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi Moose, what's up.

Yeah, I'm excited about Legion too, I will renew my subscription when it comes out because there's nothing more I can do in Draenor :P.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    ErratioD likes this.
  8. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lich when will you be on?
    Ill be on in like 3-4 hours

9. Halbarad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I won't be on for like 10 hours or so, I need to sleep too. :D

10. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    kk ill be on for a while. do /g when your on. Ill probably reply back.

11. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    heya
    I played this a bit and have a lvl 100 of my own but I really suck at it because I can't get the hang of keybinds
    and also I have a strange phobia-like relationship with voice chat so I can't do any teamwork things
    hopefully when legion comes out I'll resub and finally get the hang of keybinds

Baze-Blob likes this.
  12. Halbarad

Guild:
    Minecraft:

You should try to get fairly good gear from rare mobs that spawn in Tanaan Jungle, there are plenty of them and so the new players are, so just hang out with those players and kill a bunch of them together, BTW it's not necessarily to talk with them just chat in game like in Wynncraft when you need help.

Or simply read/watch guides on how to get better.

If you want to wait until Legion comes out, then it's your choice, maybe Legion will be more exciting for you.

Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  13. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ah, when I played it Tanaan wasn't released. ty but I think I'll have to wait :P

14. Halbarad

Guild:
    Minecraft:

No problem, there's nothing you can do at the moment if you have every campaign done. Of course there are dailies but I sometimes get bored doing them over and over.

EDIT: Oh and PVP isn't that great. :P, I played a lot of RBGs, I am Master Sergeant and barely play 2v2.

15. Skub

Skub MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI

level 35 warlock on eu Quel'Thalas, started like few weeks ago.

16. Baze-Blob

Baze-Blob Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I can't use voice chat either in any game too .-.

Shanaaro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.