1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC World-based Quests Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaldhen, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Kaldhen

Kaldhen Newbie Adventurer

[IGN: Kaldhen] [Level: 51]
    Quests haven't been working properly for me for the past little while.

-I can't get into the farm in even the level 2 quest "Poisoning the Pest".

-The second floor of the second witness location for "A Sandy Scandal" won't activate.

-I can't get the Twain Staff in Nesaak Bank- instead I just end up trapped in the glass for "Fate of the Fallen".
    (I've tried /fixquests)

-And most recently I don't get teleported to the grave after seeing the Eye Creature during "A Grave Mistake".

It seems to just be quests that mess with the world and such and it's hard for me to progress especially with friends when I have to hold them back from going on quests- or I just have to play alone and wait for them.

If anyone has any resolves or any attempts at them, please respond- this is something I'd like to have fixed as soon as possible.

I appreciate your time, thank you.

2. Vophiel

Vophiel Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    i'm having the same problems, i cant do the dark decent or the sandy scandal

3. Lego71master

Lego71master Newbie Adventurer

I'm not a mod but have you tried /fixquests

4. Vophiel

Minecraft:
    yes and yet again im stuck its like ever since i bought vip+ things just kinda stopped working including crates and quests

5. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Juan, crates are broken right now. The developers are working on a fix.

And both of you, version and mods?

6. Vophiel

Minecraft:
    yea i get whats going on but from looking around on the forums ,like i should have done before i spent money, i see they have been a big problem for most of the year. so my question is were they ever fixed, or did upgrading my rank just break everything on my account? im running 1.12.2 journeymap, optifine, and wynn expansion mod.

7. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think newer accounts have problems with new quests. For your problem, try 1.9-1.12.2, no mods, and when you have more Soul Points.

8. Vophiel

Minecraft:
    prnt DOT sc/lcqwtk
    also has anyone not understood ever how dumb soul points are, ive been stuck and either have to wait over 5 hours or go afk for an hour and a half.. or give up some of my stuff..... all because the game isnt working
    so some guy came in and activated the quest, we both were in the same instance of it and when i fell into the lava it reset him and he reset me, then when we failed it damaged me and stuck me back in the box...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  9. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Make a separate report; we'll talk later.

10. Kaldhen

The most recent Minecraft update- no mods whatsoever.

11. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try 1.9-1.12.2, no mods.

12. Kaldhen

Tried changing to an earlier version, unfortunately things still didn't change..

An example of a quest that's broken to me.
    ("Fate of the Fallen") (Glass should break and grant me the item inside it.)

Attached Files:

13. Kaldhen

Well, it's getting frustrating. I can't finish the quest for the Underground Growths Dungeon "Corrupted Betrayal" the mage won't break the barrier- I thoroughly enjoy Wynncraft, but being handicapped to the point where I can no longer do dungeons due to quests not working for me is upsetting.

At the beginning of the Quest she didn't shoot the fireball- and now at the end she won't destroy the barrier leaving me with an incomplete quest and an inability to enter the dungeon.

A picture below is where she should have cast the energy at the barrier destroying it, but instead stopped and didn't continue talking.

Attached Files:

14. iiFluffeh

iiFluffeh Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have these exact same problems, I don't know if it's because I'm an older player that's returned or what but I have the same exact issues.

My version is 1.12.2 so I don't believe that that is the issue, but I've tried switching to newer/older versions and nothing new has happened.

Any help or solutions would be very much appreciated

~iiFluffeh

15. CarbonatedFFFF

CarbonatedFFFF hey big bois

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I did it in ver. 1.8.9, I doubt it would work in a higher or lower ver., as i've tried it on a differing quest and did not work. I am now stuck in Mount Wynn.