1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Why Wynncraft, Why?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by seth uwu, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. seth uwu

seth uwu The Thot Destroyer.

Minecraft:
    So today, I was doing quests normally with my level 56 mage, and then, after I started the WynnExcavation Site C quest, I couldn't continue anymore. What happened you may ask? Well, first I spoke with the Excavator Placardus. And then I've to eavesdrop the meeting. Well normally a dialog would pop up. But somehow, after the NPC spoke the second sentence, nothing happens anymore. And now I could only do shit, I can't continue the quest anymore, which is gonna give me 150k+ xp. I just feel like I'm the only one whose quests won't works as properly as it should be. The same thing happened to me 2 days before.. I'm very disappointed about it, I like Wynncraft, I like how great the idea actually is, I love the playstyle, but please, for god sake, fix the freaking bugs which has a big influence about the players future. I can't play this game anymore, it just gonna waste my time if everything I just did for it was senseless.

2. Aarontti

Aarontti e HERO

Minecraft:
    This isn't a bug. The dialogue progresses when you make your way through the room, instead of being timed.

3. seth uwu

Minecraft:
    I know that I had to run throughout the room, but nothing happens, I walk and jump and sprint everywhere I could in this room, nothing happens

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey there! Could you describe in more detail what specifically the issue is? Try to look for what exact part of the quest isn’t working. (the teleporter, the dialogue, etc.)

5. seth uwu

Minecraft:
    So basically I arrived at the Volcanic Isle. I spoke with the quest NCP and then questbook says I have to eavesdrop the meeting. I went into the meeting room, spoke with a guard, continue walking to the next room, where the dialogue is suppose to starts. According to WynncraftWiki there should be 4 messages, and to keep the conversation going I have to continue walking around the room. I did that, but then after the second message the conversation stops.

6. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    From there, you have to go through a hole in the back wall, which will take you to the other side. The third dialogue bit is in here.

7. seth uwu

Minecraft:
    well actually yes but no, I can't get through it, it says that they will caught me eavesdropping if i go near it and get tped back.

8. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    If you go down the hole in the right, you'll get dialogue number 3 as you exit.