Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

why is Galleon's Graveyard so glitchy

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wowzieez, Apr 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wowzieez

Wowzieez Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    first my teammate just goes through one of the things where you have to throw tnt back at a guy, entirely skipping it, leaving me alone with him. i couldn't damage him with the tnts what so ever even though i tried it in many ways. now i tried just skipping it too and im stuck in the metal bars. like what is even happening at this
    point

Attached Files:

2. Wowzieez

Wowzieez Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    second run the cannon gamemode where you have to shoot the zombies in the boats they don't even appear sometimes, just the names, it's extremely laggy and choppy and it's almost impossible to beat but we succeeded against all odds

third run the enemies don't spawn at all and we are just stuck looking at eachother. quick reminder to never go to this garbage dungeon ever again
    upload_2023-4-11_15-27-4.png

3. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea Galleon's Graveyard and Corrupted Galleon's Graveyard are just buggy messes rn. I've never gotten past the cannon minigame because either a dozen boats spawn at the same time, the cannon balls start moving in slowmo, or the cooldown on the cannon just randomly goes up like 10 seconds. In the rare situation where none of those problems occur, the cannon balls just go straight through the boats...

Niix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.