1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues Why Do I Instantly Time Out When I Join?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ravioli, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravioli

Ravioli Newbie Adventurer

So after I choose my kit(on the mac im using rn), I time out either before i click the kit or when i get into the world.
    Does anyone know what to do?

2. LanielYoungAgain

LanielYoungAgain Secretly Ragnar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's because of the wynnpack. Try mc version 1.8.9 (It should work better).
    Else go to ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/ then server-resourcepacks, clear it and retry. If it still doesn't work, go to server-resourcepacks again and rename the one file (possibly 'legacy') and rename it to wynnpack.zip. Paste that in your resource pack folder.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation ;P gl!

3. Aarontti

Aarontti e HERO

Minecraft:
    1.8 versions of minecraft don't support a large chunk of the wynnpack's features, such as half of the gear models, cosmetics, merchant and other GUIs, and any updated textures such as vantablocks. Don't use it

4. LanielYoungAgain

LanielYoungAgain Secretly Ragnar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am well aware of that, but in my experience it runs much faster on older machines and all of the core features are still there, it's mostly skins and a few weapons that are missing.
    If the other option works for you, go for that. If not, then 1.8 is still very much playable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.