Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Where are all of the Maxie and Ava ? ( Kinda spoiler )

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Babounse, Aug 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babounse

Babounse Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    So I like , two days ago on a new class I finished The feathers fly Part II , and I knew a little secret , if you were fast enough and as soon as you get out of Ava workshop you got on the little balcony on the top of her workshop once you were finished with the quest , you could see Maxie and Ava fly away ( Screenshot 1 ) ! Its a pretty fun secret and detail in wynncraft , but today I got in corkus to do some Scrapyard , and while leaving scrapyard I decided to do a little visit around Corkus , and there is moment where I come out of a little cave , get on the top of a tent , look up in the sky , and I see Maxie and Ava ( Screenshot 2 and 3 ) ! So I wonder , is there more to discover around Corkus and if yes , where are all of the Maxie and Ava ?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGREEN likes this.
  2. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I saw the thing from the first screenshot a while ago and I thought that was cool.

3. Babounse

Babounse Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Yeah me too ! its only now I realised there were more than 1 re-apparence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.