Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What to take from loot chests?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Xykeal, Feb 25, 2024.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xykeal

Xykeal hello HERO

Minecraft:
    Currently I've been taking everything from loot chests but my inventory is filling up quickly so I wanted to start just taking items that were worth more... I saw people using wynntils and taking items they favourited from chests but looking at different guides no one really seems to mention what items are better to take.
    I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out which items I should take?

BrokenRealities likes this.
  2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just legendary and rare items, and emeralds probably, bc uniques aren't worth much

Xykeal likes this.
  3. Jcoder987

Jcoder987 Highly Experienced Human

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you have an emerald pouch, take the emeralds (also if you don’t pouch’s are convenient) I usually also take all ingredients and powders (only take ingredients if you have room in your ingredients pouch) weapons for your class (for example if your warrior take spears but don’t take wands) and all unIDed items rare+ (I’m not sure what other people do but this works best for me space wise)

Xykeal likes this.
  4. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For lootrunning? I see people do weird stuff.
    For regular play (leveling up, etc)? Don't take anything lower-level than your gear unless it's a higher rarity or you're looking for a specific item, and don't take other class' weapons.

Xykeal likes this.
  5. Flyfilo2

Flyfilo2 Retired Ragni Soldier/Lone Wanderer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    depends on what you need. I always settle for emeralds since you can use those to just buy whatever you need off market.

6. kell

kell ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ HERO

Minecraft:
    So for me personally I used to take basically everything, but since i've started leveling up I normally take emeralds and unique/legendary items. And I saw some other people mention an emerald pouch, I HIGHLY recommend that, it's saved me so much space (and some of them even automatically convert into blocks/liquid emeralds). I have an extra one if you want it, it's been sitting in my storage. But it also depends on your level too - i'd say if you're below level like 50 then i'd take all the unidentified items (besides what isn't in your class) and just see what you get and sell what you don't want. Hope this helps :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.