Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What is the fastest class

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TeaVee, Jan 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeaVee

TeaVee Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In the very recent days before the class overhaul update, mage was uncontested as the fastest class for lootrunning etc, aswell as arguably being the best class overall in general- though with the new update, I was wondering what is the current fastest class for lootrunning/crafting? I'm trying to create a character that is efficient in crafting/farming and lootrunning

2. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...Nm0Nm0I10V10R1181B00002M1g000000z0z0+0+0+0+0-
    Mage still has warp, so I believe it's the only class that can hit 500% ws WITHOUT abilities (walk speed bonus caps at I believe 300% though.)
    Warrior is a good candidate because charge is fast and more controllable than mage, and acrobat has probably the best control over their mobility (lacerate flying is hard to beat).
    Mage teleport is probably still the fastest though.

TeaVee likes this.
  3. TeaVee

TeaVee Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'm also trying to consider general movespeed for farming, as while mage might be the fastest long range travel, short range travel is still important for getting a good sequence on farming

BrokenRealities likes this.
  4. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

Warrior is the best if you have idol, but other weapons work fine too
    strati can hit 500 too I think

5. creature

creature Uncorrupt, so possibly serving Dern VIP

Minecraft:
    if by farming you mean gathering it's archer. If you haven't hit the 300% walkspeed cap, which you will not if you're wearing gathering XP gear, it's the fastest class for the very short distance between the nodes because it does not have to switch to its weapon to get faster (except cast escape/grapple preferably grapple because it doesn't fling you away every 3 minutes) and because it never overshoots its target.

For lootrunning mage has the highest chest/hour ratio but the prices of mage mythics are lower to the point that people are running with other classes to make more LE/hour. Mostly with archer/warrior. Not sure which is best but they're close.

6. Bill Jones

Bill Jones Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    for non mythic likely warrior

7. kepozturk

kepozturk Skilled Adventurer

thanks....

8. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I should mention that the class selected for lootrunning also depends on what mythic you're looking for

Since mythics of the class you're running on have a slightly higher chance of showing up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.