Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Is The Best Way To Make Money?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ProMiner116, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProMiner116

ProMiner116 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm currently playing my level 75 mage account, but unfortunately I've run out of space in my bank and need tons of emeralds to buy a new page. What is the best method for making money at my level?

2. Northie_

Northie_ ʷʸ'ᵇᵉᵉ'ˡ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵒʳ ❤︎ | she/they HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quests definitely give a lot (like Master Piece and Dodegar's Ultimate Weapon, the quest rewards can be traded for 3 and 7 LE), other alternatives are loot-running and/or selling good items you get to players, you could gamble with horse breeding but most people wouldn't recommend, or you could go to seavale reef I guess. It's easy, but it's not the best.

Also, how many bank pages do you have? cause I never really had this problem around that level. Maybe you have some junk that could be blacksmithed or thrown out.

3. ProMiner116

ProMiner116 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks for the response; loot-running sounds like a good option, where would you suggest I do that?

P.S. I have 12 pages. I'm kinda a hoarder when in video games.

iShockMC and StormKing3 like this.
  4. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    One way is by crafting stuff. The Blacksmith will buy all of your crafted items and will give you some amount of money. Do this with the amount of crafting you'll have to do to get everything up to level 100 in every crafting level and you'll have a decent amount of money on your hands.

RazorGuild likes this.
  5. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can make lots of money by trading with othet players or finding a mythic (lootrunning)

6. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Corkus, canyon of the lost, rodoroc. Lot more but those are the pretty common ones I can list off my head.
    Also when you start to lootrun in those places, you'll start to realize that 12 pages isn't a lot and you'll probably have to spend a fair chunk on more. And hoarding is a pretty bad hait for lootrunning. Only keep what is valuable, and throw away the garbage. You're not going to make a profit from garbage anyways so it's better that way.

Good luck.

ProMiner116 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.