Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What in the world happened to lootruns

Discussion in 'Questions' started by chickencraze5, Feb 6, 2024.

Tags:
?

Are lootruns less worth/harder now?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickencraze5

chickencraze5 Am good CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    First time back on the game since 2022. I had 5 lvl 106 classes, and i deleted them all. I say this to show that I have experience (lots) with the game, but this seems to be meaningless, as much has changed. I decided to start fresh, to play through all of the new additions, and I leveled assassin to 102. Ill work on the other 4, but I am exploring the endgame (TNA, cave changes, etc). I thought I would level this class, and then do a bunch of lootrunning to get enough so that I could easily level the other classes with optimal gear. When I searched for builds, I found out about this new lootrun update. I don't know how, but I never passed or noticed the headquarters thing past Cinfras. I go and try it, and it takes almost 2 hours for me to die in a cave at 15 challenges. I did this with morph-nullification because it was just a test and I was clueless. This much time it takes me and then I get one tome, and 20 emerald blocks. WHAT? Why are all mythics so cheap if it is so much harder to get them? Am I supposed to change into LQ/LB gear before opening the "pulls" thing? I did this one in corkus.

Im very lost. Someone help me out here.

2. block36_

block36_ Well-Known Adventurer Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Was that your first lootrun ever? You need to do more lootruns to level up in silverbull and get better beacons for lootruns. with that you can get much better rewards, and rerolls for the rewards. also maybe try using a better build. LB/LQ don't do anything on the reward chest afaik

3. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

When update first dropped it was much easier to get mythics, now it’s okay but still better than old lrs, and yeah level up in lootrunning and it gets a lot better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.