1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Weird Outline

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Nothinghappens_, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Nothinghappens_

Nothinghappens_ Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello! So recently I just downloaded the Wynntils mod and my friend's outline is really weird. His armour has a yellow outline but only the armour. His character has no outline. Its really annyoing me and I have no idea what to do. I restart minecraft multipe times but it doesnt change. With vanilla minecraft the outline is working good.

unknown (19).png upload_2022-6-26_21-52-9.png

2. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 HERO

Minecraft:
    could be that your friend's using the slim model and it's messing with the glow?

3. Kewbin

Kewbin Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    My guess would be it’s the translucent 2nd layer of the skin that’s messing it up

4. Nothinghappens_

Nothinghappens_ Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I dont think so bc when in playing with lunar its working good. But it could be the problem, ty for your idea.