1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior Element Build

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by CheesePrince13, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Before Gavel's release, I would like the community's opinion on the build one might take as a warrior.

Due to the role a warrior plays, it seems an Earth/Fire build would work best as it maximizes attack and defense. This would, however, come with the drawback of movement speed and attack speed, which is of great importance to me. With this in mind, would Earth/Fire/Air be a valid build?

As far as I understand, the Royal Guardian is still somewhat viable in the new skill system. This type of build already makes use of each of these elements/skills and would give me movement and attack speed, while still using the Str and Def of a warrior. I would like the opinion of the forum community on if this may be a decent warrior build considering all the changes that have occurred, as I have yet to fully figure out the element system. If there is a mistake I have made, I would appreciate if any of you would point it out and correct me.

If this should have been posted elsewhere or if it should not have been made a thread in the first place, I apologize.

2. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    I would say that earth and fire would be the best build. If you can get some points left over with the new skill point system, then maybe a few points on air.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  3. Thyras

Thyras The Death Lords Owner - Defender of Almuj

Guild:
    I think I am going for Fire - Air - Water.

Water because I often use my spells, and fire + air because I want to be a full tank.

Also, air because it counter fire movement debuff, etc.

4. MarkedForDeath

MarkedForDeath Finder of Kronos' Lair

Minecraft:
    Definitely going with Earth/Fire with some backup points in Wind to cover weaknesses.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.