1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Walk Speed Not Working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Splintered, Nov 10, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

1. Splintered

Splintered dERN for ERN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is probably known already but for some reason walk speed doesn't work sometimes. Is there a fix?

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Can you describe exactly what you mean by it not working sometimes? For example, when it tends not to work, the amount of walkspeed, other specific details.

3. Splintered

Splintered dERN for ERN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I'm not completely sure as it seems to happen by chance but I believe it's just that walkspeed as an entirety just doesn't work on the character. It isn't like the speed boost from archer just the walkspeed ID. It doesn't seem to have a set amount of walkspeed that breaks or even certain gear as it will happen to me on multiple classes. I honestly can't give you anything to work off of because it doesn't seem like anything is triggering it.

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you provide any more specific details as to how it doesn’t work? (Eg. Does it go away when removing specific armour pieces, is there specific items that seem to cause it, does it happen on specific characters, does it happen in combat or only when changing armour, etc.)