1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Unable To Finish Dnd 4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by creature, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:49 PM.

1. creature

creature Smiley trashbag VIP

Minecraft:
    So I already posted this in questions but it seems unsolvable and it's something that should get worked on eventually.

Upon getting to the hall leading to the dwarven king and the dogun chieftain having their final chat right after a speech about how maybe they shouldn't fight, I decided to look back in the hall to see if there was a secret. Upon doing so, I got teleported back to Rodoroc.
    When I try to get back to the place I got, when I reach the demon whose insides I went through (I am bad with names.) it doesn't teleport me anymore. I assume that this is because I'm already past that part of the quest.

This means that I can't get into the throne room and finish the quest. Going to the throne room through the way you went in DnD 2 doesn't work either.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Have you tried entering the portal at the top of Molten Heights and then leaving it through the portal inside the realm?

3. creature

creature Smiley trashbag VIP

Minecraft:
    upload_2019-12-3_16-55-15.png
    If you're referring to this thing, yes. It takes me to the demon, but when I try to get into his mouth it doesn't teleport me, the exit from there isn't there until the demon died. I got out using /kill.
    upload_2019-12-3_16-59-34.png

upload_2019-12-3_16-59-24.png