Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Ultra-tank Build (for Knight)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by _LokiFire, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _LokiFire

_LokiFire Well-Known Adventurer

This build has probably been made before but anyways the build has 1.4k defense in everything but earth which is almost 900. If you want more defense use diamond fusion bracelet instead of prowess but the hive nerf is coming soon. Since this build is with warrior and you have 114 defense after war scream you are invisible to neutral damage. The Damage Suprisingly isn't even that bad of course not viable to kill tanky bosses but you could definitely tank for a glass-cannon person. If you really want to do damage you do 10k uppercuts with 2/4 mr, and melee isn't viable because you have normal attack speed, but with courage it will do a ton of dmg. Also this build has some life steal and alot of health regen.

https://wynndata.tk/s/be2fOU

highest possible elemental defense that i have seen: http://wynndata.tk/builder/index.php?helmet=Corrupted+Nii+Shako&chestplate=Boreal-Patterned+Aegis&leggings=Gemini&boots=Gaea-Hewn+Boots&ring1=Prism&ring2=Prism&bracelet=Diamond+Fusion+Bracelet&necklace=Diamond+Fusion+Necklace&weapon=Remikas'+Righteousness&powders=

EDIT: THE PURPOSE OF THIS BUILD IS TO BE THE BEST TANK POSSIBLE WITH STILL HAVING GOOD DAMAGE TO BE ABLE TO CARRY PEOPLE THROUGH LI AND SUCH.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    RoseGoldIsntGay likes this.
  2. orange0402

orange0402 I got exposed by pyro VIP

Minecraft:
    lolwat

Nihilego36 likes this.
  3. Tsunderes

Tsunderes A2 <3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You said to use a necklace to replace a bracelet

4. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Thumbs up for rainbowslapp!

BuffAirSpear and 297 others like this.
  5. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    Nihilego36 and NicBOMB like this.
  6. blame

blame _LOKIFIRE HERO

Minecraft:
    Could npt be found

7. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do I really need to repeat myself on how making a build that is fully focused on elemental defense isn't a rainbow slap?
    Also on a sidenote- Believe it or not, But shouting "Rainbow slap" does not really help anyone or anything in any way.

8. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hope shouting that helps anyone or anything..

9. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    pls wai u no praesidium :( thats for proper tanking ;-;

10. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just look at the armor and try to tell me the same thing.
    Rainbow slap as an idea is one of the most retarded things ever invented in the Wynncraft community and is being used constantly to the point where it completely lost it's meaning.
    And I still can't understand what's wrong with making unoriginal builds that are good and how it harms anyone of anything in any way.
    It actually does because this time Poke might understand that saying "Rainbow slap" on every build he sees that has above 10 defense on one element does not actually do anything but annoy people.

11. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    i did look at the armour trust me x) and i cant really see any usage of synergy in there.... sooooo if your goal is to dedicate a build to being a proper tank... that means a) you go for little dmg since that is an essencial part of being a tank and b) you go for the maximum possible health and allround defence in order to tank as much dmg as possible in order to be the supporter that enables the rest of your party to freely deal dmg to the boss while you tank its attacks. Using guardian in this build makes you go for dmg instead of the actual point of a tank build since there are (i believe) 2 options that would increase your ele def more (and your health in one of the two options) as well as reducing the dmg. The reason why i am saying that the dmg needs to get artificially reduced is because of wynncrafts system since a tank by wynn standards doesnt even close to qualify as a tank by normal standards since its dmg would be wayyyyyyy too high.
    And thus if you want to properly pursue a tank build you either go for Praesidium or Remikas rightousness

12. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your argument is completely invalid.
    We're talking about a rainbow tank not a tank in general.
    As a rainbow tank you want to focus on the best possible elemental defense, Not on having low damage.
    In games that are balanced you will most of the time end up with low damage but in Wynn that's not the case and you obviously can not blame the creator of the build for that.
    When you go full tank you'll basically just end up with a bunch of damage bonus that's simply how it is.
    Following your logic, When I make a build that all of it's armor is focused on damage and slap a Gravity on it it'll be a rainbow slap.
    In this case the vast majority (Literally all armor in the build) are focused elemental defense, So doesn't that actually make the build a Guardian slap and not a Rainbow Slap?

To summarize, This build has nearly (About 400 below each defense) the highest possible defense in the game, You quite frankly can not argue that it's not a full out rainbow tank just because it happens to have good damage.

13. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    thats why only the second build/a praesidium option covers that :) so how exactly is my argument invalid? °O° you just agreed with me kinda ._.by saying
    oh... i am not lol i am just saying that the first one isnt a completely true tank build .-.
    if you end up with overall positive ele def then yeah because you
    and disregard synergies.
    essencially the same thing O.o. The complaint about rainbow slap is that what is done is that you take high ele def armour etc and then slap a high dmg item on top (guardian counts as well) sooooo thats basically the same thing lol. I thought that was obvious? .-.

14. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    The way I see it:

Rainbow Tank: Build mainly focused on high amounts of elemental defense.

Rainbow Slap: Build that incorporates traits of a Rainbow tank, but also includes loads of skill point items and is made to be applicable with basically any Mythic item.

Since like 90% of Rainbow tank items are also popular with Rainbow slap they tend to overlap each other quite often.

Dr Zed, Trvalv and BuffAirSpear like this.
  15. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    yes its exactly like that XD thanks for explaining it better than i did :D (another part of the slapping is the disregard of synergies btw)

16. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So having 1 out of 9 items in the build be not completely about rainbow defense instantly makes it a Rainbow Slap?
    Seems a bit odd to me.
    Also consider how you don't actually have many better options than Guardian when using this build.

My entire argument is that it simply makes no sense to call a build that has almost all of the items in it be focused about elemental defense a rainbow slap.
    And I'm just tired of having my builds be called a rainbow slap just because they contain 1 hive item, People nowdays don't even pay attention to how good the build is because of that.
    Don't want this guy to go through that shit too because if you pay attention, No one here said something like "Wow that build is actually really strong!" which it is.
    Rainbow tanks will almost always have multiple rainbow skill point accessories to allow a little bit of flexibility because almost always you'll be very short on skill points when playing a tank.
    And you can also see how almost all the rainbow skill point bonus items in the game just happen to also come with rainbow defense.

I do agree that managing to get high defense with glass cannon weapons such as Cataclysm is completely wrong and should from balancing perspective not be possible.
    100% agree on that one.

17. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    the point is not dmg in this case though but legit tanking and for that you have at least 2 better options :/
    o lol nononono 1hive item is fine as long as its incorporated properly... what isnt fine is 2+ hive items because no matter what... its an uncreative unsynergetic and unintended combo.
    the issue is the slapping... if it complements the build... makes up for some weaknesses and feels overall just smooth then thats not slapping ;D
    yeah thats the point of a proper tank.
    BUT the point isnt to have cataclysm for example slapped on said rainbow build

18. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Glad you think that because a lot of other people do not.
    Like I said before I completely agree on that one, But in this case- Guardian is most likely the best weapon you could possibly use in a rainbow defense build because it provides the so needed health to boost up your overall survivability.
    So the build this guy made isn't a rainbow slap (Not sure what your point in this subject was but this was what I've been trying to prove).
    Like I said before the only non-defense items he uses are Prowess to allow flexibility (Still considered as a rainbow item) and Guardian.

19. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    i dont think poke or the other airspears would say a build is rainbow slap because it includes one hive item ._. we dont do that kind of thing... if it has a msd and prismx2 combo in there i guess thats different but yeh
    uhhhh well soooo imo the first one is since it slapped guardian on top and ya the second one isnt and is a proper rainbow tank i guess (however in a way still not oki since it uses 2 hive items but aside from that its tank)

20. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think the term 'overused items' is better than 'rainbow slap' because the goal is to have positive ele defs. applying a negative connotation to that doesn't help anyone, especially newbies who don't get that. these items are overused because of their properties:
    Lord the term rainbow slap doesn't work and you already proved it in multiple places on the forums before ;) . Again, we should clarify these items are overused not rainbow slap, as newcomers won't understand 'rainbow slap'.

i eat bees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.