Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Troms Castle Findings

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Ravelord Nito, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravelord Nito

Ravelord Nito help

Minecraft:
    So, I was just exploring Troms and decided to take a look at the castle to see if there was anything interesting there.

But first, let's just take the time to appreciate the incredibly skilled and organised build team!
    [​IMG]
    Missed the fucking wall m8

Now, some secret rooms:
    Room 1:
    [​IMG]
    Room 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both of these are hidden behind what should've been paintings but are missing, and I'm not sure how long they've been like this

Next something a bit more obscure:
    In the corridor to the right of the castle there is this golden pressure plate, that when powered, plays the sound effect from when a splash potion smashes - I have no idea what it does yet.
    [​IMG]

Finally, I found this pretty cool relic from the past:
    Ok, so while I was outside I thought to myself 'Why do we only have access to the bottom floor of a 5 story castle?'. So I decided to see if I could get up a floor using a spell, and after doing this i looked through the window, and this I was I saw:[​IMG]
    (If you can't tell those are the heads of Salted, Grian, Jumla and (possibly) Dakota)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I found this very interesting as judging by the build style and more 'loose' feeling to it I'm guessing this is pre-1.12 stuff that has just been sitting up there all this time (and no, before you ask, I can't get up to the next floor due to barriers.)

Anyway, I found this pretty neat (and please tell me if you know what the plate does?).

DiamondYveltal, Rawb, Lotem and 5 others like this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    except the golden pressure plate this was all there since before gavel

3. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Btw activating the pressure plate breaks the window next to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.