1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Toa Xp Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PvPxRobin, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

1. PvPxRobin

PvPxRobin Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So i got all the shards on a higher class finished the quest i was lvl 48, and i became lvl 49. I lost round about 875k of xp.

Here is a screen shot that shows me finishing the quest and only going up 1 lvl
    https://imgur.com/a/Jo51NjU
    Here is also the chat after that incase you need it
    https://imgur.com/a/K0dRi25

2. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Same thing happened to me, I recently finished ToA on my Assassin lvl 41 and leveled up only to lvl 42 (I got around 100k of xp instead of 925k)

3. btdmaster

btdmaster Just another casual on my way to lvl 100

Minecraft:
    it's meant to be finished around level 70-75, that's when you get the max exp from the quest. It scales with your current level, so the higher level, the more exp.

trex1611 and DogeTennant like this.
  4. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As @btdmaster said, ToA is a mission that has to be completed around level 70-75 in order to get the max prize.

5. Altakar

Altakar Tag me in your Bug Reports.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you complete Tower of Ascension and The Qira Hive at a level below the recommended range(70-75 and 95-100 respectively)the game cheats you of XP so you don't blaze through the content faster than CSST lets you.

trex1611 and DogeTennant like this.
  6. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Salty As All Hell HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In a "recent" update quests can no longer give you more then a level of exp (rip dxp affecting quests). That's why it's important on quests like ToA and Hive to do complete them at a level where the total exp earned is less or the same as the amount taken to level up. Roughly 70 for ToA and 96 for Hive iirc