Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Thoughts About Csgo

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Rektyyy, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rektyyy

Rektyyy Obsessed Thief

I bought CSGO like 2 years ago. The new updates were supposed to make the game better, more entertaining. I don't know why, but I don't find it fun anymore to play CSGO. My question is- Is it just me or is the game not interesting anymore?

2. meesv123

meesv123 A Dank Meme from Idk

I find it extremely overrated. It has a extremely shit and toxic community filled with Russians,12 year olds and people with bad mics and hackers. The gameplay is pretty repetitive and gets boring after some time. Absolutely not worth buying unless you want an alternative to taking Russian classes.

3. rootbeeralaska

rootbeeralaska Skilled Adventurer

CSGO sucks, NUF said

4. SilverRonald

SilverRonald 3... 2... 1... BANG... VACation Olofmeister

Minecraft:
    Nope I like the game a lot, in fact I've teamed with a lot of cool Russians. I think The south east Asia community is a pretty good place but a lot of my European friends says they just hate the uncooperative Russian teammates they keep getting. So I guess it is all down to luck as to who you get matched up with. Although with prime matchmaking I find a lot of the players are more friendly and less smurfs than non-prime.

I love the game mainly because there is always room to improve. I always set myself as either the secondary AWPer or the Lurker of the team because that is where I excel at. Just find your forte and go with it.

I am the kind of guy who just jokes around in the server, yes even competitive, might be influenced by MojoOnPC and other YTers but I find that lightening the mood of the team really does help them perform well. Just try to get along with the teammates, and if that fails, you can always mute them.

And also, we all want a knife. Gabe Newell, knife please...

5. Terezi Pyrope

Terezi Pyrope gallowsCalibrator I Former CT I dead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The majority of the community isn't actually that bad, you just hear about the cancerous people because they're the ones that get all the attention. When I play competitive, about 1 in 10 games have cancerous people only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.