1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[theory] The Betweenlands is a sequel to Wynncraft

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by MlecznyHuxel99, Oct 10, 2021.

?

Do you support this theory?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Thanks for killing my brain cells!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This +some decay mutation stuff similar to avos/chiromaws

2. syrun97

syrun97 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    nah hypickle skyblock is sequel of wynncraft(or both sb and betweenland are sequel)

it can happen same as ops post, so what if player didnt stoped The Canyon ColloSUS?
    TCC would probably not fixed, so it will fractures entire Gavel, Corkus and even Wynn(and Fruma) into void like ahmsord, and entire land became skyblock.

first, gavel got fractured, became mining islands(entire western gavel crushed to gold mine, canyon of lost caved in to deep cavern), The Dwarven mine(ofc dwarven area) and Crystal hollow(Goblin Holdout is Goblin Village and the sky island area, Magma Fields is areas that closer to the void), and dwarf Divan found using titanium and mithril to replace now-rare molten ore, and found out Gemstone magic to survive between void and skyland, so Dwarven mine in lower molten height is now called as The Divan's mine.
    And somehow villager found it out and ran away to wynn province, dogun mutated to Bal and Yog from effects of void.

Next, Corkus got shattered by fracture, and avos and some humans territory got crashed on crystal hollow, made jungle and precursor remnant in crystal hollow(precursor in sb = corkus ppl or corkian golems), and they tried to fix canyons colosSUS with electromagic and that became worse, accelerated the fracture.
    And its factory territory got crashed on wynn area, the factory made withers to attack the threat(Kaeman, Necron and all other wither are "rouge" corkian golem, Cuz necron said he creates tens, hundreds of withers(in thier factory)), and it became The Catacomb

and so wynn(+fruma, some corkus island) finally fractured, and became hub island, desert and savanna area fractured to two big farm island, nesaak fractured to Nether(seal on theoric's ice barrow gone, so mad, corrupted theoric corrupted entire nesaak to nether), SE fractured to The End(Edrag is the beast that looks like dragonlings in sky island).

also in skyblock, dante, that said fix economy(and ruined it with glitch) ruled the hub with iron fist, but he got revealed as slime-human like slykaar, and got rekt by /killdante command(yet another hypickle moment).

so hypixel skyblock islands are

skyblocks (wynn/fruma province)

500-600 block under

Dwarven mine+Crystal hollow(Gavel+part of corkus), catacomb(another parts of corkus)

few thousand block under

Void(fragments of Ahms, u dies on touch)

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  3. MlecznyHuxel99

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Both are thanks to multiple overworlds theory
    Rest of that stuff below is 100% correct imo

syrun97 likes this.
  4. TravusThaSlime

TravusThaSlime TravisNH Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This is the most bullsh- theory ever

5. MlecznyHuxel99

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Possibly last bump ig

6. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now that you bumped it I wanna add that you're reaching so hard in these lmao. Entertaining none the less! Keep it up berb :kissingheart:

7. Krepel

Krepel I want to nuke Ahms HERO

Minecraft:
    o moj Boze jaki big brain zajebiste xDDDD

8. TheAckening

TheAckening Skilled Adventurer

Sir you have committed necropost

ditsario, MlecznyHuxel99 and Krepel like this.
  9. Krepel

Krepel I want to nuke Ahms HERO

Minecraft:
    i had to

10. ditsario

ditsario The corruption does not serve dern! Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thread locked because of necropost.

14. Do not necropost.
    Posting on a thread that has been untouched for more than around 30 days or has no discussion is called a necropost and is not allowed unless your post starts a new discussion. The poster of a thread can request for an unlock by sending a private message to a moderator or reporting the thread with the message “please unlock”.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.